Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

49 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s a pity because he is incredibly efficient at what he does. Hardly ever put a foot wrong when he has played and must be exceptionally irritating to play against very much like a fly  you can’t swat. If he had a killer pass and a bit more vision he would be a world beater. I would seriously have him ahead of McGinn 

Maybe Smith should try Nakamba and Luiz. 

He played well against Leeds and Arsenal where we hardly had the ball so maybe he could be useful for some of the tough games we have coming up. 

• Like 2

Where does Bissouma play is he’s defensive or offensive ? Been doing some reading up on him and this stood out from an article about Plop no longer  interested ... 

“His xG per shot ranks the lowest in the Premier League at just 0.03, meaning he is at best a one-goal-a-season type of player on average and he  has the lowest accuracy of any player in the Premier League who has attempted 25 or more shots this season” 

32 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Where does Bissouma play is he’s defensive or offensive ? Been doing some reading up on him and this stood out from an article about Plop no longer  interested ... 

“His xG per shot ranks the lowest in the Premier League at just 0.03, meaning he is at best a one-goal-a-season type of player on average and he  has the lowest accuracy of any player in the Premier League who has attempted 25 or more shots this season” 

I guess a good question to ask you as I bang the drum, what is Koopmeiners xG?

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I know it sounds stooopid, but we need to clone Grealish. We need a spare. I'd go all out for St Maximin - if we get the chance. 

Absolutely.

He is the type of player that we could also do with out on that right wing and a good upgrade on Trezeguet too.

I wouldn't be against us signing him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paul514 said:

I’m they have loads of good players, and he is now an international 

They have Davy Klaasen, Marten De Roon and an 18 year old in the current squad and shipped 4 to Turkey yesterday

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

They have Davy Klaasen, Marten De Roon and an 18 year old in the current squad and shipped 4 to Turkey yesterday

Still doesn't change the fact they have good players. One of their good players is 18 called Ryan Gravenbach 

3 hours ago, Jareth said:

I know it sounds stooopid, but we need to clone Grealish. We need a spare. I'd go all out for St Maximin - if we get the chance. 

He's not even a cheap copy of a Fisher Price Grealish.

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely.

He is the type of player that we could also do with out on that right wing and a good upgrade on Trezeguet too.

I wouldn't be against us signing him.

Definite upgrade. Always seems to get niggling injuries though....I think??

9 hours ago, Jareth said:

If they stay up then I don't see the value being there if I'm honest, 4 years left on his contract 

Same as usual we need to be 1st in line not 2nd or 3rd, we need to be the ones scouting Nice not Newcastle, they paid £16m for him and will now be asking for at least double that 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Seeing amazing linked with spam and leeds this morning on a free. In the spirit of wanting to resign old players, maybe get him to replace taylor challenge targets.

Can't remember him playing for us. Maybe you're thinking of his brother Marvelous?

• Haha 1