Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

starting to feature a fair bit in training vids, social media etc. i think we're going to start seeing more of him

i really want him to succeed here. can see him becoming a big player for us

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

I think it's fair to say villa won't be renewing his contract based on his constant injuries if he is still here by that time.

He is less than a year into his current deal 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

starting to feature a fair bit in training vids, social media etc. i think we're going to start seeing more of him

i really want him to succeed here. can see him becoming a big player for us

You forgot #irony !

...but seriously can we at least try to have a little patience with him and his misfortunes thus far? His fees etc isn't coming out of our own pockets and he's not bankrupting the club so I think we should wait and see. He might surprise a couple of people once fit (oh please just get fit!).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

...but seriously can we at least try to have a little patience with him and his misfortunes thus far? His fees etc isn't coming out of our own pockets and he's not bankrupting the club so I think we should wait and see. He might surprise a couple of people once fit (oh please just get fit!).

I think we all have a little patience.

From the little bit I saw of him, when he was fit in his last cameo, he looked very energetic and active, also in a Cup match before that I think.

Purely based on SG as a player, I reckon he will relish working with any midfielder he thinks has something about them and can improve.

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This post could be redundant as soon as tomorrow 

Agreed. 

His career has not been plagued by injury pre Villa, so it’s not like we’ve signed someone like Jack Wiltshire (sp?)

We and him have been unlucky, writing him off is insane. 

Â