Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Played well that half, but looked a step slow to me. Could just be a lack of match fitness.

He doesn't haveuch pace but watch how he finds space when we have the ball , he's always in decent positions calling for the ball or pointing where he wants it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Feel sorry for him that his goal will be overshadowed by the dross that happened after he left the pitch. Hope Emery sees he might (might!) have a player on his hands with MS or at least give him until the summer.

here's hoping. we can't rely on dendonker if we get injuries

I find it strange that Coutinho is getting criticized and Sanson is getting praised, I didn't think there was much difference in their performances, both were okay, better than most other players on the pitch, which isn't really saying much, neither is being 'okay' against a League Two side truth be told. Didn't really see anything that made me question why we aren't playing him.

• Like 3

it feels the same as last year. Had a pretty good outing in the cup and rarely played in the PL for the rest of the season. let's hope Unai will utilize his squad (including Morgan) more than his predecessor 

• Like 1

Just now, grantholtgolazo said:

Against that level of competition he looked just ok, still a step slow and lacking strength. Not the first one out the door maybe but no where good enough for where we want to be 

He can hardly be blamed for being rusty. Literally hasn’t played this season.

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

He can hardly be blamed for being rusty. Literally hasn’t played this season.

How many games do these fringe/project players get to piss away? Been here for years, never been good enough. Time to get rid, better to give the time to a youth player 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I get the impression that you're the sort of guy who thinks the average British marriage lasts 18 months. 

I know relatively little about British anything, but if the Sanson saga is instructive,  I’m better appraised of the British peoples deep supply of patience and commitments to/desire for redemption stories 

• Like 1

Â