Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

19 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He has the most important skill for a midfielder of being able to take a pass from the defence turn around under pressure and move the ball on up the pitch. I really like him.

McCoist loved it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Needs to start ahead of Ramsey Sunday. Did very well tonight, and Ramsey looks like he needs a bit of a break as his levels have dropped. 

I completely agree but I don't see it happening. Gerrard really, really favours Ramsey.

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They can be rotated easily game to game. JJ off the bench isnt a bad idea either

Definitely agree. Just think Sanson has earned his start in recent weeks but it's great to see where the squad is at the moment.

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They can be rotated easily game to game. JJ off the bench isnt a bad idea either

West Ham also are a bit more physical in midfield so can see them trying to bully Ramsey early on

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

I’m JJ’s biggest fan but Sanson  has to start ahead of him on Sunday. I’d even give JJ a total rest for a week to recharge. 

Sanson was superb when he came on.

I think JJ is better suited without Ings, seems less space for him to run in to, therefore if we stick with the 2 up top I'd like to see MS in too

• Like 3

The Man U mistake aside. The guy doesn't waste the ball. Absolute class. He's strong enough to shield, powerful enough to drive forward with it and smart enough to know when to hold on or pass.

Tackles per 90 minutes...

Sanson 3.54

McGinn 3.13

Nakamba 2.85

Cash 2.75

Ramsey 2.58

Chuk 2.39

Bailey (!) 2.28

Targett 2.14

Dougie 2.04

So put Sanson at the base of the diamond and either drop Dougie, or give Ramsey a game off and push Dougie forward...

• Like 1

Â