Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I'd like to see Luiz dropped for Sanson for the next several games. We should see what we have in Morgan. Let him settle into his game. He is clearly a capable player. Its really annoying that we can't give him a run of games. 

26 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I though Conor was the housewife's favourite?

Apparently

Nah, number 8's all the way, the previous owner of the shirt was a dream boat as well 

5 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He didn’t go into that role when he came on Saturday, McGinn did. People say he hasn’t played as a single 6 before, so unless he’s doing it in training it’s probably unlikely in a game. More likely as one of the 8s I guess.

Yes but that was because most of their play was going down our right at that point so we needed someone more aware defensively to play there and when young came on he was playing rm like he did for montpellier. 

I'd like Sanson to be replied up to come on more often to help close out games as a fresh midfield substitution like he was was for Luiz on Saturday. If he can get a run of games coming off the bench he's got something to build on. 

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

I'd like Sanson to be replied up to come on more often to help close out games as a fresh midfield substitution like he was was for Luiz on Saturday. If he can get a run of games coming off the bench he's got something to build on. 

He came off the bench for five or six games straight when Gerrard was new. Then it stopped happening.

48 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

He came off the bench for five or six games straight when Gerrard was new. Then it stopped happening.

He made a sloppy pass that led to a Man U goal.   If it had been against any other team the exile wouldn't have lasted as long.   Stevie G hates Man U.   Just ask Tuanzebe's agent.   It's why he didn't get more minutes😉

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Shutting a few up 

Surprised he is playing since every week he has apparently played his last game for the club

I think he might deserve a start on Sunday and rest Ramsey

• Like 4

Injuries was definitely his biggest issue but was definitely something wrong between him and Smith, looks a lot more involved under Gerrard, he has become the man Gerrard trusts to shut out a game

Â