VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

12 minutes ago, Tegis said:

What the hell...........is THAT????

2 people run a chateau that they did up in France, she is one of them. Channel 4 has made multiple series featuring them both. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

2 people run a chateau that they did up in France, she is one of them. Channel 4 has made multiple series featuring them both. 

This is her husband. 

dick-strawbridge-2.jpg

A friend of mine did Movember once a few years ago and was literally the spitting image of Dick Strawbridge. It was actually kinda unsettling, it was like Strawbridge had walked out of a time machine 25, 30 years younger.

Strawbridge has had a bizarre trajectory to celebrity. Ex- army, becomes a team leader on a series of Scrapheap Challenge, he somehow gets to be a presenter on a history show (that was really good, Crafty Tricks of War) and then gets to be effectively a jobbing presenter and then carves out a niche in environmental DIY-y smallholding stuff.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Perennial favourite pick in the early days of the dead pool, Bishop Desmond Tutu gone at 90

A man who gave so much to football. Almost unique in lending his name to a score. Only him and Stevey Sevenfour. Did some other stuff too I think mumble mumble.

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Think I’m right in saying the last three are all winners. Five days left for Elton and Yoko…. 

You're killing off Sir Bobby a bit too soon. Very much alive. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BOF said:

A man who gave so much to football. Almost unique in lending his name to a score. Only him and Stevey Sevenfour. Did some other stuff too I think mumble mumble.

He did also lend his name to a distinctly average classification of academic qualification.