VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

3 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Bass player from The Roots, Leonard 'Hub' Hubbard passed away aged 62. Really love that group. Him and Questlove formed one funky ass rhythm section. 

62? Bloody hell I would have said a lot younger. I saw The Roots once and loved them. My companion hated it, yet I am still married to her. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

62? Bloody hell I would have said a lot younger. I saw The Roots once and loved them. My companion hated it, yet I am still married to her. 

Yeah I saw them live a couple of times. An excellent live band. Showing Hip Hop (although they were much more than that) isn't just two turn tables and a microphone (as wonderful as that can be also). 

• Like 1

John Morgan drummer in The Wurzels, gone to drink that cider in the sky, aged 80

More details here

The Forest of Dean drummer John Morgan was taken ill with Covid after a huge Wurzels gig in Manchester earlier this month, and passed away surrounded by his family in hospital in Gloucester on Friday.

Edited by imavillan

12 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Never saw any of his girls come out and say they were taken advantage of.

A quick Google may change your mind.

There have been many stories about him over the years (some new revelations only a few days ago) and there's a new documentary coming out next year which is supposed to be quite damning.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

A quick Google may change your mind.

There have been many stories about him over the years (some new revelations only a few days ago) and there's a new documentary coming out next year which is supposed to be quite damning.

Holly Madison wrote a book on it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My daughter was a fan of the girls next door, Hefner's girlfriends, it was her that told me he wasn't the greatest human being in the world. These are currently on our landing. 

IMG_22122021_093243_(500_x_500_pixel).jpg

Sod the books, you have wallpaper issues :mrgreen:

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sod the books, you have wallpaper issues :mrgreen:

I am told wallpaper at the back of a bookcase is good design. That's not even the wall. That's wallpaper on a bit of furniture. 

• Haha 1