Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Sure they probably still think he is a hero. Remember some idiot has a Arry tattoo

Oh, hadn't thought about that. I assumed they all at least partly blamed him for their current financial issues.

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Oh, hadn't thought about that. I assumed they all at least partly blamed him for their current financial issues.

They are the only fans thick enough to fall for his second hand car salesman patter...even after he has **** them over.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Great stuff, will get my ticket so I can hear the same old bollocks made up stories about Kanu, Merson, Neil 'The Razor' Ruddock and Di Canio for the 78th time.

The prick.

He ha actually gone up.in my mind now for what he has done to the blosers.

I wonder how he gets away with it though.

Does he tell all these chairmen that the players he wants to sign will triple in value in a year and its safe as houses? They all fall for it (apart from Levy).

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder how he gets away with it though.

Does he tell all these chairmen that the players he wants to sign will triple in value in a year and its safe as houses? They all fall for it (apart from Levy).

Usually new and naive foreign owners

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Great stuff, will get my ticket so I can hear the same old bollocks made up stories about Kanu, Merson, Neil 'The Razor' Ruddock and Di Canio for the 78th time.

The prick.

You missed 'the untold stories from the jungle'. Surely that should swing it for you. 

Just been on SHA forum (I've had my jabs, don't worry) to see what they've thought of Wagner's departure from Huddersfield. One squealed up saying he wondered how long before the "inbreeds" want him as their manager. However, quote of the day goes to this gem :

"Forever in our hearts. 

I'm eternally grateful for Wagners contribution in that glorious 2-0 win. 

We owe everything to him.

Too right. The mans a blues legend"  - (this was after he made 9 changes for their visit to the sty)

Same old shit they are coming out with. The one which makes me laugh is the vile team or fans won’t enjoy coming here. Let’s turn it up a notch and make it hostile. It will be noisy for 15-20 mins then it will be quiet as **** like it normally is. The myth makers I like to call them. 

38 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The one which makes me laugh is the vile team or fans won’t enjoy coming here.

I don't see the point?

No-one enjoys going to that shithole apart from their filthy inbred supporters, and they only truly enjoy going when they get to play us there and they get to act all hard for an afternoon by throwing bottles of piss at kids.

Are they bust yet? ****

• Like 1

Apparently about to sign Kerim Mrabti previously at Djurgården in the Swedish Allsvenskan.

24 y.o Midfielder with 3 caps for Sweden who should have been part of the winter tour but declined because he was about to sign for an unnamed club., out of contract since Jan 1.

Not a bad player, no idea how he'll fair in the Championship

17 minutes ago, sne said:

Apparently about to sign Kerim Mrabti previously at Djurgården in the Swedish Allsvenskan.

24 y.o Midfielder with 3 caps for Sweden who should have been part of the winter tour but declined because he was about to sign for an unnamed club., out of contract since Jan 1.

Not a bad player, no idea how he'll fair in the Championship

Farcical they are allowed sign him

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I don't see the point?

No-one enjoys going to that shithole apart from their filthy inbred supporters, and they only truly enjoy going when they get to play us there and they get to act all hard for an afternoon by throwing bottles of piss at kids.

Are they bust yet? ****

Their attendances would suggest that even they can't derive much pleasure from it. 

Â