Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Mrabti is a free transfer, think they were allowed to make those?

No idea what the situation is here but clubs with transfer embargo's are usually allowed to sign players, they just cant register or use them.

Barcelona signed a bunch of players when they had one a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Strong rumours Che Adams is wanted by Southampton for 8m.the 8m will help them with ffp  but losing Adams will be a massive blow for them considering they rely so heavily on him to score goals. 

I think Adams is a decent player in all honesty. 2m they paid for him while we spent 10m on hogan 

Dreadful 

Edited by Demitri_C

Hopefully they go bust but it's not until next season they get the points deduction. If  they get it this season they will still have a chance to stay up but if it happens in the summer they'll really sink. 

Adams scored again. I'm hoping a Premier league club unsettles him. He will be mad to turn that down as I think he could do very well at a bottom half Premier league side. 

Blose would be stupid to turn down a offer of 10m for him with the financial trouble they having. 

Burnley apparently made offer to Blose to buy Adams and loan him back for rest of season... But blosesaid they can't as under transfer embargo they can't have him back. 

Looks really silly to me from Blose as they will get more that he is worth now and if they want to avoid penalties from the league they should sell. 

Hopefully this backfires massively on the losers.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Burnley apparently made offer to Blose to buy Adams and loan him back for rest of season... But blosesaid they can't as under transfer embargo they can't have him back. 

Looks really silly to me from Blose as they will get more that he is worth now and if they want to avoid penalties from the league they should sell. 

Hopefully this backfires massively on the losers.

I can't help seeing it the opposite way . . . if they're going to get fined and a points deduction anyway, then why sell the only guy who can be relied on to score goals if you might end up in a relegation battle in a few weeks?

There’s an Article in today’s Times reporting another breach of league rules on the Che Adams transfer. Could see another points reduction. If it happens it would kick in from next season.

The gift that just keeps giving. 

6504C468-ACD9-440F-BC84-9BFA30A6824E.jpeg

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â