Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The other problems that they could face - having to sell their best players, restrictions on what they can spend (not that that’s stopped them before), high earners they can’t shift - may  have much more of an impact on them in the long term than a one off points deduction.

Although that alone would be amusing enough.

4 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

The bell tolls for the great pestilence. Wonder what they will build on St Andrews? An Aldi? 

A sewage Farm...........

....oh sorry you mean after....

mena-wbg-gaza-sewage.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

The bell tolls for the great pestilence. Wonder what they will build on St Andrews? An Aldi? 

Latif's Discount Warehouse.

I don't understand why they have not been punished for this it makes zero sense to me.

They have actually done NOTHING to address this either by selling players e.g. like Che adams.

I rate adams we should made a bid of 4m and offer them Gardner to help our smelly neighbours

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't understand why they have not been punished for this it makes zero sense to me.

They have actually done NOTHING to address this either by selling players e.g. like Che adams.

I rate adams we should made a bid of 4m and offer them Gardner to help our smelly neighbours

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

i wouldn't give them the shit off my shoe......

sorry but have to disagree with that one big time, Adams is dog shit. Runs around doing nothing. In the same mould as Hogan imo.....

Edited by imavillan

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It’s decided in February mate. 

Maybe they’ll get off lightly but I’d imagine that could potentially cause a shit storm with other clubs deeming it unfair, but we’ll see.

30 minutes ago, imavillan said:

sorry but have to disagree with that one big time, Adams is dog shit. Runs around doing nothing. In the same mould as Hogan imo.....

Let's put the hatred aside. 1.2m and we paid how much for Hogan? Who got the better deal there? Adams is young too and scoring goals in a. Woeful side. I think he is a good little player.

29 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

It’s decided in February mate. 

Maybe they’ll get off lightly but I’d imagine that could potentially cause a shit storm with other clubs deeming it unfair, but we’ll see.

Like others have side if they get penalty it will be something that doesn't damage them much. In my opinion do it in the summer has a impact more.

They also should be fined massively. If they get let off if actually prefer perhaps because then it means the whole ffp is corrupt then everyone would break the rules and we can actually start spending.

You get that itching feeling the owners really want to splash out but this crappy corrupt rule prevents it

Handing out fines for failing FFP.... 😉

They won’t get the sort of points penalty people are hoping for in my view. As I’ve said before they’ve waited until Feb to try and ensure it has little impact on their season as possible. 

I bet they get points deduction, some immediate and some suspended in case they offend again.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Handing out fines for failing FFP.... 😉

They won’t get the sort of points penalty people are hoping for in my view. As I’ve said before they’ve waited until Feb to try and ensure it has little impact on their season as possible. 

I bet they get points deduction, some immediate and some suspended in case they offend again.

That's what i think and that's why I think its a complete and utter farce.

This is why I don't think we will get it as bad because at least we are trying to get it down unlike them who have completely ignored the rules.

Their punishment should be much worse than ours

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

FL are waiting until they get to 50 points so safely in mid table so any serious points deduction will make little difference to their season.

16 hours ago, imavillan said:

He's a decent striker, 12 goals this season. Talk of Stoke wanting him anyway.

5 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Surely this is a terrible, terrible idea??!?!

Great stuff, will get my ticket so I can hear the same old bollocks made up stories about Kanu, Merson, Neil 'The Razor' Ruddock and Di Canio for the 78th time.

The prick.

Â