Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

And people think we can't laugh at them...

Yeah let's laugh at them then watch us cock it up at Rotherham like we have done all season to go above them!

The way I look at it you can't laugh at others when your equally as shit 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah let's laugh at them then watch us cock it up at Rotherham like we have done all season to go above them!

The way I look at it you can't laugh at others when your equally as shit 

I don't share this view that we have to be doing well to be able to laugh at their misfortune.

Sure we've our own problems but that doesn't mean how they've imploded this season isn't bloody hilarious.

From the edge of the play offs to edge of the relegation zone after 2 wins in 16 is just funny. It's even funnier when they dominate a game and still lose 3-1.

If results go against them they could drop another 3 places in the table.

Sure we've our own problems but I'm still happy to laugh at them just I'd be happy to laugh at the likes of Man City or Liverpool when things implode.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Finally normal service has been resumed and we are above this shower of shit.

even when we are/were below them, they are still and always will be a shower of shit and some.

10 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I don't share this view that we have to be doing well to be able to laugh at their misfortune.

Sure we've our own problems but that doesn't mean how they've imploded this season isn't bloody hilarious.

From the edge of the play offs to edge of the relegation zone after 2 wins in 16 is just funny. It's even funnier when they dominate a game and still lose 3-1.

If results go against them they could drop another 3 places in the table.

Sure we've our own problems but I'm still happy to laugh at them just I'd be happy to laugh at the likes of Man City or Liverpool when things implode.

Ok you win I am getting great enjoyment today. They were 7 points ahead of us at one stage. We are having a very poor season yet we are still above them

Doesn't get much more embarrassing the that for the blosers

I am dreaming of this scenario.

They maintain their current lack of form, and plummet down the table, to the edge of the relegation spots. Of their last 3 games, they need at least one win to save themselves.

They play us at Villa Park, and we destroy them.

They then host Huddersfield, who destroys them.

Last game of the season, and they go to Bristol City for a relegation decider.

Please make it happen, God.

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Yeah I totally agree. Mind the gap etc etc. 

They can easily go above us today so I won't be getting to comfortable just yet.

They have a easy game at home while we have a tough away game

Blues lose at home to Wigan. Zola has now lost 11 in 17 matches.

Firing Rowett has to go down as one of the most idiotic decisions in their history especially if they go down. They are probably safe, but it has to be worrisome losing to Wigan. They were absolutely dreadful today. Apparently Gardner was awful. 

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They can easily go above us today so I won't be getting to comfortable just yet.

They have a easy game at home while we have a tough away game

No game is easy for them! :)

Â