Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

On 04/02/2017 at 22:47, Xela said:
On 04/02/2017 at 17:18, Genie said:

Puts it in perspective doesn't it

More damning than any other statistic! 

It's not great but the fact of the matter is that we're at our lowest ebb and they're overachieving.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, choffer said:

It's not great but the fact of the matter is that we're at our lowest ebb and they're overachieving.

They've won 1 in 10 and still 4 points clear of us. I don't think they're over achieving tbh.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

They've won 1 in 10 and still 4 points clear of us. I don't think they're over achieving tbh.

That's the news this week. I was referring to the last season or two (although I admit when I posted, I expected to be pulled up on this).

• Like 1

Let's not forget we have a game in hand so if we win that it's only a point. I'm still reasonably confide nt we will finish above them (although that's small fry for us but it would be a world cup achievement for them)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Let's not forget we have a game in hand so if we win that it's only a point. I'm still reasonably confide nt we will finish above them (although that's small fry for us but it would be a world cup achievement for them)

Mind you the way some of our lot were going on when we finally got above them for a week not so long ago was like we won the bloody world cup....

• Like 2

Things are a little quiet at the moment. No Photo's or stupid comments so i thought i'd keep this ticking over.

Title of the thread

Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

........NEVER !!!!

22 minutes ago, turnbull said:

I said to Bluenose at work today, I don't actually hate Blose, I just find them bloody hilarious.

When they won the league cup I congratulated the ones at work, took the wind right out of their sails.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, coda said:

When they won the league cup I congratulated the ones at work, took the wind right out of their sails.

I did a similar thing after they beat us in their first game in the PL. Shook a couple of (6 fingered) hands and said well played, proper threw them.

Shame I had to do it a few times more though!

The most fun I ever had at the expense of a nose was when I sat in the pub watching them get bent over by Liverpool. If my memory is correct it was  0-7 at the Sty.

Anyway, I laughed as the first four went in then it started to get a little uncomfortable as my mate got close and closer to the edge as the goals continued to come.

By the 5th and 6th he was screaming at the TV. Me and two Villa mates were silent...

Then the 7th.... he started having a go at us all and asking why we were so quiet to which I replied mostly genuinely "I think we all just feel a little sorry for you"....

He exploded. Screamed a load of abuse at us, upped and @&£:ed off out the pub and went home the sound of our silence in his ears, until the door slammed shut and we pissed ourselves laughing.

Best of it was a few days later at footie training when he had to apologise. Glorious.

On ‎4‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 22:44, villa82 said:

image.jpeg

She looks nice, but during her medical, they found half a set of teeth and an eyelid growing out of her shoulder.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

The most fun I ever had at the expense of a nose was when I sat in the pub watching them get bent over by Liverpool. If my memory is correct it was  0-7 at the Sty.

Anyway, I laughed as the first four went in then it started to get a little uncomfortable as my mate got close and closer to the edge as the goals continued to come.

By the 5th and 6th he was screaming at the TV. Me and two Villa mates were silent...

Then the 7th.... he started having a go at us all and asking why we were so quiet to which I replied mostly genuinely "I think we all just feel a little sorry for you"....

He exploded. Screamed a load of abuse at us, upped and @&£:ed off out the pub and went home the sound of our silence in his ears, until the door slammed shut and we pissed ourselves laughing.

Best of it was a few days later at footie training when he had to apologise. Glorious.

And bruce was the manager at the time 

Â