Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

24 minutes ago, andym said:

Sheffield Wednesday were shit, and still stuck 3 past them. 1 win in 12 for Zola now.

It's like a fight to the death between them and us to be the shittest team in the city.

Maybe there is some prize we're not aware of...

3 hours ago, Genie said:

It's like a fight to the death between them and us to be the shittest team in the city.

Maybe there is some prize we're not aware of...

Yes. A turd shaped copper ornament mounted on a small wooden block, and it is polished to a high degree.

Edited by AJ

It's safe to say that both clubs are a embarrassment at the moment. More us than them considering the squad we have.

I just can't believe how far we have fallen. Like I said something doesn't sit right with me here. No way should this squad be in such a bad position. I really am thinking something dodgey is going on behind the scenes 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

It's safe to say that both clubs are a embarrassment at the moment. More us than them considering the squad we have.

I just can't believe how far we have fallen. Like I said something doesn't sit right with me here. No way should this squad be in such a bad position. I really am thinking something dodgey is going on behind the scenes 

I said similar in another thread. I just cannot get my head round how we can actually be as shit as we are. In all the previous years I understood it. But now, I just can't.

We've got rid of a lot of the deadwood, we've added players tried and tested at this level. We've got a manager who has a record second to none at this level. We've got an incredibly positive new owner, but we're still utter shite on the pitch. Not even average. Actually crap.

What can it be?

On topic though, they (SHA) would be well within their rights to piss themselves at us at the moment.

8 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

They must have a thread on KnuckdraggerTalk called "Alroit den, luk at da Veela an' laff at 'um".

I should imagine it's quite popular.

"a thread". Their entire message board is dedicated to Villa.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

why should they be embarrassed at moment. they are mid-table in CHampionship and havent paid big money for players. they are probably in their regular position for most of their time as a football club

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

why should they be embarrassed at moment. they are mid-table in CHampionship and havent paid big money for players. they are probably in their regular position for most of their time as a football club

Gary rowett says hi :wave:

Â