Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

There were 4 new pages! I thought something interesting had happened that I could laugh about! :(

Only the fact we have extended our points over tgem

zolas failed to win again

lose at home to a woeful Wigan side

yeah nothing interesting...!

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Only the fact we have extended our points over tgem

zolas failed to win again

lose at home to a woeful Wigan side

yeah nothing interesting...!

we have spent about 70 million more than them and we are a whooping 4 points ahead of them. really not something we should crow about at moment

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

we have spent about 70 million more than them and we are a whooping 4 points ahead of them. really not something we should crow about at moment

Why do you always talk so negatively about villa!! Look at it as a positive ;)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I don't care how much we spend or they spend. Not being above them means listening to their shite. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't get this idea of 'we can't laugh at them being shit if we're being shit'. I find Birmingham being shit amusing irrespective of what we're doing. The two things are unconnected. 

Also, no matter how shit we are they're always shitter. It's like their whole existence is just to give us some perspective. "Yeah things are shit, but at least we're not that shit".

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Before PotatoHead arrived we were about 12 points behind them.

56 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

A guy I work with who is a blues fan has been told by one of their supposed in the knows that Zola will be sacked today. He was asked by the board if he’d resign apparently before the Cardiff game.

If true, shows how out of touch the board are. Hi Franco, just wondered, before we sack you and fill your pockets with money how do you feel about resigning and giving up a fortune? No need to decide now, drop us a text later.

• Like 1

Looks like Rowett is going to Derby.

They go to SHA in a few weeks.

If Derby, Newcastle and Huddersfield can go there and win and Burton can grind out a point that would leave SHA on 45 points and probably needing to scramble a point a game from their 5 aways to stay up.

Their goal difference is terrible aswell, teams in bottom 3 have better than them.

Just wish they didn't have Rotherham away on their list but Wolves only narrowly beat them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They are not going down. They only need one or two wins and Rotherham is a banker and you would fancy them to beat Burton at home 

Burton are quite good at going away and grinding out draws, they went to Derby and Sheff Weds in last few weeks and defended their way to draws and were very unlucky to lose at VP.

I agree about Rotherham but if they don't win that one....

9 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

A guy I work with who is a blues fan has been told by one of their supposed in the knows that Zola will be sacked today. He was asked by the board if he’d resign apparently before the Cardiff game.

Blues fan ITK?

Oxymoron? 

• Like 1

Â