Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Former Scotland and Hibs striker Garry O'Connor has been fined £200 and ordered to pay £700 compensation to Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh after admitting stealing clothing.

O'Connor, 33, pleaded guilty at Edinburgh Justice of the Peace Court to shoplifting from the store in St Andrew's Square on 25 November 2016.

His defence solicitor, Colm Dempsey, said his client was unemployed.

He told JP Hilary Cochran that O'Connor's wife supported him.

Mr Dempsey said the theft had been "unsophisticated" and dad-of-three O'Connor "bitterly regretted the incident".

His client, he added, had no outstanding cases and, although there were previous convictions, there were none for dishonesty.

O'Connor, of North Berwick, offered to pay any fine at £100 a month.

Justice Cochrane said the fine would be £200 reduced from £300 because of the early guilty plea and she also ordered him to pay Harvey Nichols £700 compensation for a stolen jacket which had not been recovered.

The money is to be paid at £100 a month starting on 14 March.

O'Connor scored 46 goals while at Hibernian and played 16 times for Scotland.

He was transferred to Lokomotiv Moscow for £1.6m in 2006 and to Birmingham City for £2.7m the following year.

Most recently he was player/manager at Lowland League side Selkirk.

Wasn't very good but even still... talk about chucking your life away.

Maybe if we actually won a game or two.

They've won 1 game in 3 months and we're 4 points off them and it's not as if we've got a banker 3 points in our next two games.

Total joke we're below them in the league although I do agree they look the mid table team that will drop into relegation trouble.

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 12:17, rodders0223 said:

Wasn't very good but even still... talk about chucking your life away.

I remember watching a show on drugs in football and they reveal SHA had covered up him failing a drugs test one of the seasons they were in the prem.

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

TTA are sticking with Zola according to Pat Murphy.

Wise choice. He's certainly shown throughout his managerial career he's just the man to get small heath where they belong. League 1. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

TTA are sticking with Zola according to Pat Murphy.

Lovely.

Small Heath's remaining fixtures are delightfully harsh.

They only won the one game because of a sending off. **** turds, I wish they would flush and never return.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Nobody, NOBODY, could have possibly predicted that Zola would fail so miserably.

:D

Yes but even I didn't expect the fail to be quite so dramatic. Zola has proved that Rowett is very very good and still out of work Seems a shame that were are missing out on a very very good young manager just so we can give Bruce more time.

Â