Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Perfect result today.

Them getting a point helped us go above Cardiff, thanks Zola. Them only getting leaves them 6 points from the relegation zone after the other results, Thanks Zola.

And the cherry on the top, I think that point buys him a little more time.

Newcastle up next smarting from a bad home defeat.

Thank you please.

They couldn't..... could they.....

I'm getting one of these just thinking about it:

semillon.jpg

• Like 1

Newcastle (H)

Ipswich (A)

Brighton (A)

Derby (H)

Rotherham (A)

Burton (H)

Villa (A)

Huddlesfield (A)

Bristol (H)

Not a nice run or many points to be had there but the Rotherham and Burton games will probably see them safe.

If it comes down to the last three games though they are in real trouble.

I could easily see them losing to Burton. They only got a draw there earlier in the season under Rowett, and Burton have hit a purple patch lately. 

That being said, they should still just about crawl home, two wins will definitely see them safe and Rotherham is a guaranteed three points even for Blose. 

You never know though. Hopefully Newcastle absolutely batter them next weekend. 

57 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I could easily see them losing to Burton. They only got a draw there earlier in the season under Rowett, and Burton have hit a purple patch lately. 

They actually lost 2-0 :)

• Like 4

I personally think beating Wolves away has kept them up, given them that little buffer although Bristol and Blackburn are regularly picking up points now and surely Wolves will pull clear now.

I still think it's unlikely, they would probably have to fail to win another game and they've still got Rotherham on the list.

17 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

They couldn't..... could they.....

I don't think so unfortunately. I think they just have enough points. 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Zola won't last the season I don't think. Be interesting who they can get if they are like 19th in the league with not much money

They spent 10m in January didn't they?

That's still a decent amount at this level, we've just distorted things.

As they're all saying on their forum it would be typical SHA staying up by the skins of their teeth in 13/14 with a bargain basement team and now going down after a decent level of investment.

• Like 1

Â