Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Surprised he hasn't been sacked yet I'm sure saturday is his last game

I reckon Warburton or parker if nit rowett

Mark Warburton's another who's been linked to Forest...they appointed the guy who worked with him at Brentford as their new DOF the other day.

Who's Parker?

18 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Voted.

Someone please post the link.

Come on folks, vote to save Zola it's your civic duty :)

Here's the link (poll at the bottom of the page) currently 10% say yes he has a future.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-gianfranco-zola-charge-12714941

Edited by Genie

13 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I can't actually believe Zola is still in the job.

Alught Injust saw a suggested shortlist that consisted of Jimmy Hasslebaink, Mike Phelan and Di Canio.... so maybe that explains it.

I dont think any manager could be more perfect for that club than Paolo Di Canio. match made in heaven

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Mark Warburton's another who's been linked to Forest...they appointed the guy who worked with him at Brentford as their new DOF the other day.

Who's Parker?

I'm told it's all done for the summer so long as they stop up, this that appointment so Warbuton won't be going to Small Heath.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

There's no way Rowett was sacked for league position, it's something else, which is why I can't see him being back.

Depends as I think rowett is a humble guy. If they apologised and said they made a mistake he might go back.

Personally if I was him I'd not bother as they were massively over achieving as shown now. He can get a much better job if he is patient, like Norwich or one of the relegated sides. Can't see moyes staying if they get relegated

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Depends as I think rowett is a humble guy. If they apologised and said they made a mistake he might go back.

Personally if I was him I'd not bother as they were massively over achieving as shown now. He can get a much better job if he is patient, like Norwich or one of the relegated sides. Can't see moyes staying if they get relegated

That assumes the behind the scenes thing wasn't his fault. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

No chance. None, not going to happen.

For a start it would be humiliating for the board to have to not only admit the error of Zola but then have to beg him to return.

But what is in it for Rowett? He is in a great position, he will have a pick of Championship jobs that come up maybe even some lower end PL jobs. Right now his stock is high and gets higher every time Zola gets beat.

What is in it for him to go back to Birmingham? To prove them wrong sacking him? Already done that. Prove he was over achieving? Already done that.

I just don't see the motivation for him to return and he doesn't strike me as the sort that would again work for people that replaced him the same day they sacked him.

If he goes back in my view he can only harm his reputation by failing to perform to the level he was previously.

Â