Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

true but comparing both teams budgets and expectations then I dont think we have much to boast about at moment

How many points were they above us when Rowett was dismissed?

They're just another team who had a really good head start on us due to our abysmal start to the season.

That said it dosen't help when we start to climb above these teams and then stop winning. 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think its more embarrassing that we spent 50 million more than them and are still a point behind them. we should be at least 15 points ahead of them at this stage

That's only half the story though, look at the form tables.

Over the last 6 games they are 23rd, over the last 10 games they are 23rd again.

If the keep going as they are they are going to plummet down the table very quickly, we on the other will improve our position I'I certain.

Keeping that same squad would've relegated us again I am sure of it. Richards and Lescott partnership would have us down and out with Rotherham in the table, probably even lower than them. We needed to spend money and rebuild, it's why I can't compare our situation with the likes of Newcastle etc because ours was much much worse.

In contrast, Birmingham seemed to be getting somewhere with Rowett so to get rid of him was utterly bizarre.

43 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Not a chance in hell we are going to be catching Reading. Not even close.

Exactly people need to be realistic. We need to start winning games back to back then look at play offs

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Even wolves are doing better than both sides. Just sheer embarrassment.  Sucks.

At the moment it seems that Blose and Villa exist only for bantz and FB bragging rights.

Ho hum.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Almost want them to win a game to keep Zola in post for the long con :)

The way they are going they are likely to plumit very soon just like they did under Clarke.

If only he was in at the start of the season, they'd be rock bottom and doomed to relegation by now.

5 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

As we're on the page of the beast -

Trevor%20Francis%20with%20Karren%20Brady

Ugh.

The only retort I can think of is a pair of battered, hairy, ugly wizards sleeves, but I think that's not allowed (the above picture is worse IMO)

Â