Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

People posting league tables and celebrating being above Birmingham. How small time? Are we not better than that? Celebrating sitting 10th in the Championship but we are above Blues!!! 

Who cares?

Urgh.

It's in response to all the 'mind the gap' bollocks they came out with in September. 

Other than that, I wouldn't take social media too seriously. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's in response to all the 'mind the gap' bollocks they came out with in September. 

Other than that, I wouldn't take social media too seriously. 

Exactly.

Some of us are surrounded by the bastards at work, so forgive us for gloating.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

People posting league tables and celebrating being above Birmingham. How small time? Are we not better than that? Celebrating sitting 10th in the Championship but we are above Blues!!! 

Who cares?

Urgh.

Nobody is celebrating. 

People are just pointing out the comedy given that SHA fans have been going on all season about "the gap"

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Good old Darren Bent, eh? Can always be relied on to score goals at any level but he doesn't have the all round game that real top players have, as you all said!!!

He scored a penalty.................I can score a penalty..................heck, even Ashley Westwood could score a penalty.

25 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Darren Bent's celebration was great. SHA could end up in free fall! 

I think they will. Zola wants play a passing game and they dont have the players for it at all. Will be like Houllier taking over MON's team here

wouldnt be surprised if they end up in a relegation battle come end of season

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think they will. Zola wants play a passing game and they dont have the players for it at all. Will be like Houllier taking over MON's team here

wouldnt be surprised if they end up in a relegation battle come end of season

Didn't we finish 9th under Houllier? I hope they finish lower than that!

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Didn't we finish 9th under Houllier? I hope they finish lower than that!

we were about 15th and in relegation battle until McAllister took over last 3 or 4 games

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He scored a penalty.................I can score a penalty..................heck, even Ashley Westwood could score a penalty.

Come on, put that crack pipe down...

Edited by rjw63
typo
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, imavillan said:

i despise them and everything about them......and as you are struggling heres a few words for you

they are nothing but a bunch of rocket polishers, knuckle draggers, vermin, shits, lowlife. They bring nothing but disgrace, shame and humiliation to the great name of this city. I would love nothing more for them to go out of existence.

you forgot inbreds

Â