Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Oh this is going to be enjoyable, that £10m war chest they are giving Zola is already less the £1m plus they used to convert that loan into a perm signing the other week.

As for the rest, it seems Zola's not going to have  a free hand, he is quoted as saying that he will identify the position and types of players he wants, 'the club' will then provide a list of options and then they can decide together.

Sounds like its got some real potential for comedy.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Oh this is going to be enjoyable, that £10m war chest they are giving Zola is already less the £1m plus they used to convert that loan into a perm signing the other week.

As for the rest, it seems Zola's not going to have  a free hand, he is quoted as saying that he will identify the position and types of players he wants, 'the club' will then provide a list of options and then they can decide together.

Sounds like its got some real potential for comedy.

bill hader watching excitedly with popcorn gif

• Like 2

Tricky one today with Barnsley v Small Heath, obviously I'd like to see Barnsley destroy then but then that's not great for us but then a draw isn't either....

Hmmmm

Going to have to stick with the Barnsley crushing win and screw what it means for us. Come on Barnsley 4-0 please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

Great man management from Zola....

Probably told by the board he had to shed his nice guy image...but probably not what they had in mind.

I'm amazed so many on here were so worried about SHA up to a few weeks back.

As I pointed out then there was a fixture anomaly with them...they and Burton were the only teams not to play Newcastle or Brighton until mid December.

Hey presto SHA started playing harder fixtures and can't win a game

When they come to VP in April they will be bottom half.

• Like 1

Â