Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

This is something that was first done about 6 years ago by Millwall fans when West Ham were relegated. It was funny at the time..... but now it is obsessive and unoriginal. A bit like Blues in general.

I did have the displeasure of having a look at their forum earlier (small heath alliance). They really are all inane morons on that site. The crowing will soon die down if we get new owners and they are left with that jail bird in charge.

• Like 1

Yeah its true it will die down, once takeover is completed and we have a new man in charge things will be on the up again. I am remaining positive. I think we need this relegation to rise again liek Southampton, West Ham and Leicester have. Its been no fun finishing between 15th and 20th last few years

It was only the 'SOTV' and 'ZW' that let us know it came from SHA fans. My first thought on seeing 'Randy is a Blue' was that Villa fans had done it.

So generous of the Blues fans to contribute to our campaign. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

They still take pride in their 'firm'. Shows you how backward they are. 

Yeah, they use a picture of a chav in a hat with a scarf across his face in lots of their promo stuff. Dicks 

On 2016-05-09 at 11:55, dAVe80 said:

Why is it that nearly every nose you meet, would have you believe that they're a football hooligan? Woman, man, young, old, big, small, black, white, asian, one of the first things they'll want to talk about is that they're a Lulu. It's utterly pathetic.

They want you to be afraid of them.

On Monday, May 09, 2016 at 10:55, dAVe80 said:

Why is it that nearly every nose you meet, would have you believe that they're a football hooligan? Woman, man, young, old, big, small, black, white, asian, one of the first things they'll want to talk about is that they're a Lulu. It's utterly pathetic.

Yes, and they are always in minimum wage employment. Strange that.

Â