Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I find what shuts them up when taking the p!ss is to agree with them that we are woeful.  Embarrassing. The worst Villa team in living memory. An utterly horrendous set of players none of whom are worthy of gracing an Aston Villa shirt.............but we still beat them this season with these players. 

They go quiet then as there is literally no comeback 

8 hours ago, mockingbird_franklin said:

My wife is an Arsenal supporting Londoner who moved up here a few years ago, after working with a few noses she asked me what is with the obsession with villa by blues fans, She couldn't understand it as it was so different to how the spurs arsenal rivalry is, and her dad is a spurs supporter. I asked her why such a question and she told me she found it curious as to why they would ask (if at work) or know all about villa scores and any negative villa news but hardly ever if at all mentioned blues or ask about blues scores when at work. So much so she thought one was a villa fan for a couple of months and was only put right when she mentioned i was a villan too.

needless to say i found it equally amusing that the obsession is so obvious to an outsider.

How on earth is your wife an Arsenal fan when her Dad supports Spurs? :) I didn't think that was allowed!

You are right though, blosers are obsessed. 

Saw the above video (with the sound off, can't be listening to drooling inbreds)...notice how it's not kids who've done that, but sad grandad types with grey hair and baseball caps and an obvious penchant for greasy kebabs and a woodbine for afters.

Shame their mothers didn't keep their scabby flaps closed.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, a m ole said:

It doesn't make sense - Villa are dead because they're relegated? Who else is in that league we've been relegated to? does that make their club dead too?

They were never alive in the first place.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Genie said:

I thought this was a joke but it's actually real :lol:IMG_20160503_184002.jpg

Everything about this photo tells me this took place in the 90s. The shitty stadium, the shitty poster, the shitty font, the shitty blue banner, the shitty shirt and the shitty haircut.
What a bunch of mongs.

• Like 2

Not going to speak ill of the dead, and it's in bad taste to post pictures of a funeral, but I saw some pictures of the coffin of a Lulu who died recently, and have to admit I let out a huge snigger (not because he's dead, but because the coffin was decorated in a Burberry pattern). Maybe I'm going to Hell.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

Â