Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, choffer said:

Touchwood must've been heaving that day.

With shoplifters.

I have to admit, that in a similar position we would be loving our rival's demise, just like they are now, but the quality of banter, piss taking and Facebook/Twitter stuff has been frankly, crap. The post from Villa fans/groups on FB have been far funnier. 

I would say this being a villa fan i know but there is just absolute nothing about them is there? Theres literally nothing attractive about the club in any sense of the word. 

The only thing they have to brag about is their "firm" which is only a positive if you're a **** inbred neanderthal. Oh wait..

22 hours ago, Cliffy Biro said:

I would say this being a villa fan i know but there is just absolute nothing about them is there? Theres literally nothing attractive about the club in any sense of the word. 

The only thing they have to brag about is their "firm" which is only a positive if you're a **** inbred neanderthal. Oh wait..

Their firm was finished years ago. If you want to count a load of tossers jumping up and down shouting Zulu Zulu then yes they are good at that. Without going into the hooligan bullshit too much, but villa more often than not came out on top against the blues. They made a name for themselves nationwide in the 80s where as villa have never been associated with football violence really. The we've always kicked shit out of villa is a complete myth. Even the Albion dwarf them as a football club, end of.

On 19 April 2016 at 00:08, John said:

So they cannot make the play-off's now and will not be taking our place in the PL after all despite the frequent claims from their knuckle-dragging fans that they would. ;)  

Yup, Villa Agent Rowett made sure they stayed down where they belong so we can thrash them next season. 

Hopefully he will walk out on them a few days before the season starts for a role at his beloved Villa  :D

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Yup, Villa Agent Rowett made sure they stayed down where they belong so we can thrash them next season. 

Hopefully he will walk out on them a few days before the season starts :D

The funny thing is a lot of blosers want rowett out. They should be building a statue outside sty Andrews of him fir the miracles he has achieved this season for them

• Like 1

User Actions
  Follow
lUsrJQn-_bigger.pngRyan@RyanHTAFC

Birminghams obsession with Villa is up there with one of the weirdest things I've ever seen

•  

@AHall1875 have a little laugh yeah.. You care more about them than you're own team. There's a difference between a Derby and pure obsession

0 retweets3 likes

Retweet

More

There's only one thing sadder than the blues's "obsession" with villa, and that's the villa fans who constantly harp on about this "obsession".

**** hell, no one gives a ****.

And the only time noses go on about the villa is because they know they're winding people up.

Stop caring so much about a company you have no conceavable affect on, apart from paying for a seat at said companies HQ.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

There's only one thing sadder than the blues's "obsession" with villa, and that's the villa fans who constantly harp on about this "obsession".

And the only time noses go on about the villa is because they know they're winding people up.

Stop caring so much about a company you have no conceavable affect on, apart from paying for a seat at said companies HQ.

624 pages in this thread say you're wrong. :P

It's just a source of amusement to me. I enjoy it. I was especially amused that it was a Huddersfield Town fan that pointed it out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Have to disagree with this, in almost every sense. I couldn't even tell you where abouts in the table they are but most of them probably know just as much about the Villa as me.

I've got a few blues mates on FB and I don't think I've ever seen them post anything about Blues, unless it's also a pop at Villa, yet I see things about the Villa on a weekly occurrence, the bitterness is almost tangible . Pointing out and ridiculing the extent of their obsession, and it really is with no exaggeration, is in no way as sad let alone more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Have to disagree with this, in almost every sense. I couldn't even tell you where abouts in the table they are but most of them probably know just as much about the Villa as me.

I've got a few blues mates on FB and I don't think I've ever seen them post anything about Blues, unless it's also a pop at Villa, yet I see things about the Villa on a weekly occurrence, the bitterness is almost tangible . Pointing out and ridiculing the extent of their obsession, and it really is with no exaggeration, is in no way as sad let alone more.

• Like 1

Haha the coffin thing is hilarious, the only joy they have is downfall of the great villa. Might as well start calling them aston villas b team as they are so obsessed with us, I love it :)

they can mock us all they want but as much as they throw any argument our worst ever side still beat them haha

Edited by Demitri_C

14 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

624 pages in this thread say you're wrong. :P

It's just a source of amusement to me. I enjoy it. I was especially amused that it was a Huddersfield Town fan that pointed it out.

My wife is an Arsenal supporting Londoner who moved up here a few years ago, after working with a few noses she asked me what is with the obsession with villa by blues fans, She couldn't understand it as it was so different to how the spurs arsenal rivalry is, and her dad is a spurs supporter. I asked her why such a question and she told me she found it curious as to why they would ask (if at work) or know all about villa scores and any negative villa news but hardly ever if at all mentioned blues or ask about blues scores when at work. So much so she thought one was a villa fan for a couple of months and was only put right when she mentioned i was a villan too.

needless to say i found it equally amusing that the obsession is so obvious to an outsider.

Edited by mockingbird_franklin
  • Like 2

Ha ha, the coffin thing lol, BIG loz.

Anyway, my confirmation of the Bloser's obsession with all things at B6 came at Metro Cammell just before the 1994 LC final. A group of their fans, during works time I may had, hand painted an 8 foot high Man U badge on a sheet of plywood and gave it pride of place on the workshop floor. Non of the gaffers said anything as most of them were noses anyway.

It has disappeared by Monday morning.

Â