Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I just seen one with a Villa Relegation Party T-Shirt on in ONeills in Solihull he was wearing over normal clothes!  

Looked like he was on day release from window licking!!  

I did not have the heart to say without us they are nothing!

They do make it easy for us.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Sad **** - at the small heath game yesterday

A banner at Birmingham City revelling in the relegation of rivals Aston Villa

"So we're definitely going to have enough blue felt tip pens to write the whole message in, yeah?"

"Yeah of course, it's gonna look class. I've been practising our club badge too, it's really gonna stand out and not at all look like a scrawled afterthought!!"

Side note-is that Will from the inbetweeners on the right there?

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

**** me, Bea Smith has took her son the bearded piss flap and his pal wing nut to their first ever game.

I like they put "sot" and then they have their badge next to it. Their own fans want to shit on their club. How embarrassing hahaha

To be fair to the small heathens, this to them is like winning the League or European Cup was for us. I'm pretty sure they'll have an open top bus parade around Bordesley Green to celebrate our relegation 

12 hours ago, Hanky said:

These bunch lost to the worst ever Villa side. The only small crumb of amusement I've had this season.

This is what I find hilarious. This Villa team is the worst in decades and one of the worst Premier League teams ever. Yet we STILL beat them and got a clean sheet.

They're just so pathetic. I get the impression that sometimes they care more about us than their own team. If we were to go out of existence I think many would be secretly devastated.

16 hours ago, Mantis said:

This is what I find hilarious. This Villa team is the worst in decades and one of the worst Premier League teams ever. Yet we STILL beat them and got a clean sheet.

They're just so pathetic. I get the impression that sometimes they care more about us than their own team. If we were to go out of existence I think many would be secretly devastated.

I think you'll find it's "all times".

• Like 2

Â