Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 hours ago, spiezels said:

Had a few videos from my blue nose mate, seems every single song was about us going down.

Do not comprehend.

Why would anyone have one of these?

• Like 3

Do not comprehend.

Why would anyone have one of these?

Haha, worst thing is is he's one of my best pals, lived with him and his blue nose brother for a couple of years.

It's such an odd relationship. Goes from banter to wanting to knock each other teeth out very quickly.

We're going England V's Russia game in France to finally enjoy some football together.

I've got a big st George's cross with the Villa emblem in the corner to bust out at some point though.

It's been a hard few days, getting a lot of whatsapp abuse with little come back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Haha, worst thing is is he's one of my best pals, lived with him and his blue nose brother for a couple of years.

It's such an odd relationship. Goes from banter to wanting to knock each other teeth out very quickly.

We're going England V's Russia game in France to finally enjoy some football together.

I've got a big st George's cross with the Villa emblem in the corner to bust out at some point though.

It's been a hard few days, getting a lot of whatsapp abuse with little come back.

They have teeth?

Simple reply which they couldn't respond..... "Yes we're shit we know it, but how did you get on against us in our worst season in season in years?"

22 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Take it on the chin. I recall giving them loads of abuse when they went down. All I can say is make sure they remember they got knocked out of a cup by the worst Villa side in living memory. 

Whoa there, lad, some of us on here recall 69/70.

• Like 3

Have to take it on the chin I'm afraid folks.

We all love it when they annually get relegated so no problem even if I hate it.

We need to sort ourselves out otherwise they'll be finishing above us next season, it was bad enough when they did that for a season or two in the prem when they first came up.

got to love how he shows the usual psychosis of your average blues fan which makes them such a laughing stock.

as mentioned above so delusional and obsessed to the level of ignoring all facts or rational thought. All fans are prone to this to some level, but Your average Nose takes it to comical levels in their attempts to impose their delusional footballing world view, 

I actually read the whole article, such was the merriment to be had the incoherent ramblings of a clearly bitter and cruelly distorted human being, the real irony is he blames an exterior presence, in this case Aston Villa and their relative success rather than his own teams almost perpetual ineptitude to provide the feeling of self worth that he clearly craves and is unable to feel, or generate from within, and his inability to create any feeling of self worth from within rather needing to obtain this from external sources has lead him to become the pretty pathetic character displayed through these ramblings.

I guess though being raised in an environment where negative emotions of hate and envy were clearly more important and prominent than positive ones,suffering from the role model of an emotionally unstable father as displayed by nearly all his recalled childhood memories being almost elusively negative ones. concentrating on his nemesis' clubs success rather than his clubs own achievement,s as thin as they may be. the only positive recount having to refer to the one very brief period in history were his club could feel any sense of superiority over their rivals, but having to gauge their clubs success in relation to their rivals rather than in isolation again reveals the lack of any real worth in this purported success.

prime example of his pyschosis

" When the ref blows for full time at St Andrews and the announcement rings out that the vile club up the road have finally been defeated and are returning to their natural level "

lets look at the facts, 105 out of a possible 117 seasons is just short of 90% of all our seasons being in the top flight, a feat only bettered by one other club could only lead to a conclusion that our natural level is one division below this from someone clearly disconnected from reality and logic. where he deserve to be next season is a whole different discussion and this isnt the place to discuss it.

anyhow i have a rather nice life, and while just wasting time isn't always a bad thing, it's time to stop.

I suppose i could have saved an awful lot of time by just calling the emotionally retarded cock muncher just that

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, mockingbird_franklin said:

got to love how he shows the usual psychosis of your average blues fan which makes them such a laughing stock.

as mentioned above so delusional and obsessed to the level of ignoring all facts or rational thought. All fans are prone to this to some level, but Your average Nose takes it to comical levels in their attempts to impose their delusional footballing world view, 

I actually read the whole article, such was the merriment to be had the incoherent ramblings of a clearly bitter and cruelly distorted human being, the real irony is he blames an exterior presence, in this case Aston Villa and their relative success rather than his own teams almost perpetual ineptitude to provide the feeling of self worth that he clearly craves and is unable to feel, or generate from within, and his inability to create any feeling of self worth from within rather needing to obtain this from external sources has lead him to become the pretty pathetic character displayed through these ramblings.

I guess though being raised in an environment where negative emotions of hate and envy were clearly more important and prominent than positive ones,suffering from the role model of an emotionally unstable father as displayed by nearly all his recalled childhood memories being almost elusively negative ones. concentrating on his nemesis' clubs success rather than his clubs own achievement,s as thin as they may be. the only positive recount having to refer to the one very brief period in history were his club could feel any sense of superiority over their rivals, but having to gauge their clubs success in relation to their rivals rather than in isolation again reveals the lack of any real worth in this purported success.

prime example of his pyschosis

" When the ref blows for full time at St Andrews and the announcement rings out that the vile club up the road have finally been defeated and are returning to their natural level "

lets look at the facts, 105 out of a possible 117 seasons is just short of 90% of all our seasons being in the top flight, a feat only bettered by one other club could only lead to a conclusion that our natural level is one division below this from someone clearly disconnected from reality and logic. where he deserve to be next season is a whole different discussion and this isnt the place to discuss it.

anyhow i have a rather nice life, and while just wasting time isn't always a bad thing, it's time to stop.

I suppose i could have saved an awful lot of time by just calling the emotionally retarded cock muncher just that

200.gif

Â