Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

11 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Adidas as kit supplier. Ugh.

Are they paying them, Teamwear or have they done a proper deal like?

And we laugh at their owners. They are doing a much better job than Randolph LernerLerner

no way are they being paid by adidas, haha.

edit: had a look, it appears to be a legit deal. I doubt they're being paid a lot of money though. I wouldn't get worked up about it.

Edited by a m ole

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Some are calling for Rowett to go. Absolutely shocking, he has done miracles there to even give them a shot at promotion

He has done well to have them mid-table. No win in 5 though.

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Some are calling for Rowett to go. Absolutely shocking, he has done miracles there to even give them a shot at promotion

Yep, he's done a stellar job there but I assume the unwashed hold the fact that's he's a Villa fan against him. After all, you don't really support small heath, you just obsess over hating Villa.

17 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They were never going up.

In fact I reckon their fans would rather stay down to play us.

That's a dodgy strategy bearing in mind that the blose are one of the few teams Villa have beaten this season.

8 hours ago, S-Platt said:

How did these sneaky buttholes sign Kyle Lafferty outside the transfer window?   Are rules different where we are heading? 

He is utter turd, and an arrogant, nasty prick too.

Another to the add to hall of shame.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Take it on the chin. I recall giving them loads of abuse when they went down. All I can say is make sure they remember they got knocked out of a cup by the worst Villa side in living memory. 

and even worse by a Rudy Gestede goal :P 

Â