Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Makes no difference in the long run, transfer ban being lifted opens the door for them to start offloading players and bringing in cheap, shit replacements and beginning their gradual fall down the leagues.

If they did fold or go into admin or dissappear I wonder how long it would take for Albion to become the biggest rivalry for us?

Makes no difference in the long run, transfer ban being lifted opens the door for them to start offloading players and bringing in cheap, shit replacements and beginning their gradual fall down the leagues.

If they did fold or go into admin or dissappear I wonder how long it would take for Albion to become the biggest rivalry for us?

They already are for us older Villans

curts handed in a transfer request and its been rejected

norwich city bound perhaps :crylaugh:

Is there a link to this?

I think Dem has his own very special link on this one. :!:

:suspect: Ah I see!

Spoke to agent Davies yesterday in the Al Qsar pool in Dubai and he is not happy at the Sty

:!: yep! also there is one blose player who is causing havoc in the dressing room. a real lazy git and terrible attitude :!:

good times ! :lol:

Spoke to agent Davies yesterday in the Al Qsar pool in Dubai and he is not happy at the Sty

:!: yep! also there is one blose player who is causing havoc in the dressing room. a real lazy git and terrible attitude :!:

Great news, just wht my heart yearns for.

Have to say some players just do not have any love or pride in their club anymore do they?

Have to say some players just do not have any love or pride in their club anymore do they?

To be fair, would anybody be able to summon up love or pride for that toilet of a club?

What's with all that "King" quoting then??? :)

Â