Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just seen it on the local news. Comedy gold. The cameras were doing their best not to show how empty the place was and there was a bemused look on the players' faces

3000 - what a mickey mouse club.

The city's still ours, We've won it five times etc etc

It is still very funny however it may have something to do with the club being banned from making a civic parade, through Birmingham. Fans were angry at being told they couldnt celebrate the victory as it could lead to other groups (EDL etc...) using it as a platform.

Birmingham Mail.

Says it all really about this club.

I'm sure it would a different stance if it were the Villa.

Just read that about 3,000 turned up for their 'civic reception' today :crylaugh:

I've just heard this too from someone on Facebook. Please someone confirm it for me, I'll be laughing for the rest of the day if true.

3,000 :shock: :? :lol: :|

http://a.yfrog.com/img612/9777/kw8qv.jpg

The 'celebration' was well under way when this was taken. :lol:

small club is small :lol::lol:

The Birmingham Mail refer to the players emerging to a "sea of Blue"!!!!!!!!Where are they then ....the friggin Mediteranean. Appallingly contrived dishonest reporting. Tell it like it was, absolutely pathetic turnout. I've seen more people turn up to a barbeque :crylaugh:

The Birmingham Mail refer to the players emerging to a "sea of Blue"!!!!!!!!Where are they then ....the friggin Mediteranean. Appallingly contrived dishonest reporting. Tell it like it was, absolutely pathetic turnout. I've seen more people turn up to a barbeque :crylaugh:

He must mean the seats.

I've said for a while Blues are going down and i still think they will, cant see the CC win doing them any favours.

Birmingham City fans hold victory parade after cup win

06 March 11 14:12

Blues fan parade through Birmingham

Birmingham City football fans have organised their own victory parade through the city to celebrate their club winning the Carling Cup.

The 2-1 win against Arsenal is the first significant piece of silverware Blues have won for 48 years.

Fan Lisa Karim suggested on Facebook the supporters held their own parade after the club decided not to have an open-top bus tour on safety grounds.

The club held a special reception at its St Andrew's home earlier on Sunday.

Relegation battle

Ms Karim, a life-long Blues supporter, created a Facebook page called Give Us Bluenoses The Celebration We Deserve.

The page attracted more than 700 members, some of whom joined the unofficial victory parade earlier.

It consisted of about 100 people walking from the stadium after the official reception to the city centre.

The fans' mood of celebration would have been dented by Saturday's 3-1 home defeat to local rivals West Bromwich Albion.

Blues are now in the Premier League relegation zone.

BBC

Â