Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

on that video, at the end when he's reading through names, why does he say Young??

Think it's 'Yeung', rather than 'Young'

:lol::lol::lol:

shouldn't really laugh but that's quite funny :lol:

Oh and Europe for them.. jesus christ, A bad day for football.

I didn't even think about them being in Europe, that makes it a whole lot worse. Although i hate blues as much as the next bloke, i must admit i find it quite amusing that arsenal are still trophyless.

I used to get in big trouble on the OS because I would go **** apeshit at the blose who came on, anybody from the OS, remember scooby? Anyway, one day I woke up to a letter telling me my mum and gran would be raped and I was a vile fan who needed his head kicked in.

Tossers.

Small Heath deserved it, Arshavin and Kosceinly might as well have been wearing blue shirts. No doubt both will have wonder games against us in May.

You could say they were lucky with Sczseney doing an Enckleman but then again he shouldn't even have been on the pitch from the 4th minute.

We had our chance last year and blew it. Can't quite believe they've become the first West Midlands club to win a major trophy this millenium.

Let's get our act together and come back much stronger next season.

Weren't they incredibly close to financial meltdown? This could have really saved their shit little club. If they qualify for main Europa places they will have a lot of money (for them) to secure them

Not really sure about that, I remember Everton saying that there is no real money to be made until late until late stages and it costs you money though not sure how true that is.

Â