Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Where has the thread with the blues fan with massive tits gone?

No nudity allowed on VT dontcha know

didn't you say that in the other thread?

I did, repetetive **** that I am

I would imagine they'll now struggle to hold onto Roger Johnson + Scott Dan, Seb Larsson, even Foster... if their reported financial situation is to be believed (and probably even if it isn't). They will go down again in the next 3 years, and the CC final will all be forgotten about.

Hopefully they do like other teams in past have done and take eye of the ball and lose 5 or 6 league teh spin

Opta say that the team who wins the league cup gets about a 10% boost in terms of points per game than what they were getting before the final.

Weren't they incredibly close to financial meltdown? This could have really saved their shit little club. If they qualify for main Europa places they will have a lot of money (for them) to secure them

Not really sure about that, I remember Everton saying that there is no real money to be made until late until late stages and it costs you money though not sure how true that is.

Portsmouth as well said something along those lines.

Not sure if this is true, but the local kids that proport themselves to be lulus have had the spray paint out again last night.

Apparently, ive been told that they sprayed the North Stand with "Whilst the City is yours, we were at Wembley"

Quite funny and original for a twelve fingered inbred goat shagger. :D

Weren't they incredibly close to financial meltdown? This could have really saved their shit little club. If they qualify for main Europa places they will have a lot of money (for them) to secure them

Not really sure about that, I remember Everton saying that there is no real money to be made until late until late stages and it costs you money though not sure how true that is.

Portsmouth as well said something along those lines.

Yeah im sure fulham said their final run netted them all of 2m quid and that was largely because they avoided eastern europe

You've got to think when we were there 30 people to moscow for 3 days, thats got to be close to 50k in costs, prize money iirc from fm is only 85k per win

also cant see many of their european games getting shown... do they go straight into group stage or do they go into qualifiers?

Im not looking forward to those sheep ticks running around europe, tarnishing this cities name.

Luckily, most of them have never seen a map, or have the skills to read one. So with any hope, they will turn up in Libya, or the Pakistani tribal areas 8)

The question is, will their ageing and smallish squad be able to cope with all of the extra Uefa games. These days you need a Champions League sized squad to compete in the competition.

also cant see many of their european games getting shown... do they go straight into group stage or do they go into qualifiers?

Im not looking forward to those sheep ticks running around europe, tarnishing this cities name.

Luckily, most of them have never seen a map, or have the skills to read one. So with any hope, they will turn up in Libya, or the Pakistani tribal areas 8)

Having traveled extensively in the NWFP of North western Pakistan, and having been shown a bounty of hospitality by the fine local people there, I can't think it would be at all nice to inflict the inbreds on the locals of Gilgit, Peshawar and Hunza to be honest. Give 'em a break, they've been through a lot...

;-)

Â