Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I hate Stoke. I hate how whenever the other team has the ball they start booing and jeering. No other team's fans do that.

Thats a ridiculous reason to hate a team imo

i wish villa park was a cauldron of hostility with booing/whistling/jeering when the opposition had the ball more often - the only time i can remember sustained hostility in recent times was when we did chelsea 2-0 three or four years ago

I hate them because they're a talentless side who hoofball the ball into the net and time waste without punishment at throwins and they're a bunch of **** divers to boot.

Bit like Spurs, only Spurs hae talented players. And don't timewaste at throwins.

I like Stoke cause they wind up Arsene Wenger and their games might be terrible football but they can be quite exciting to watch as always goalmount scrambles etc.

No other team would make Rory Delap a legend

I hate Stoke. I hate how whenever the other team has the ball they start booing and jeering. No other team's fans do that.

Thats a ridiculous reason to hate a team imo

i wish villa park was a cauldron of hostility with booing/whistling/jeering when the opposition had the ball more often - the only time i can remember sustained hostility in recent times was when we did chelsea 2-0 three or four years ago

That's not the only reason. I started to hate them even more after that jammy win over us in September. That game should've ended in a draw.

Maybe we should tear our seats out, throw mopeds off the North Stand and throw pigs head at oppo players at corners, before setting off hundreds of flares in the Holte End? Go all balkan/Italian/Spanish ultra on opposition. **** yeah.

Maybe we should tear our seats out, throw mopeds off the North Stand and throw pigs head at oppo players at corners, before setting off hundreds of flares in the Holte End? Go all balkan/Italian/Spanish ultra on opposition. **** yeah.

Brigada 1874, hope your taking notes.

I like Stoke cause they wind up Arsene Wenger and their games might be terrible football but they can be quite exciting to watch as always goalmount scrambles etc.

Who's this Rory Delap and what's so special about him then?

He's Ethan Moors cousin, and can throw a football a really long way.

Was speaking to somebody earlier who (as an Arsenal fan) was at a pub watching the final, there were two Blose fans there and after they won they were swearing, f this, word removed that, f villa, then started sticking their fingers up at KIDS in arsenal shirts.

Nice bunch.

I hate them because Pulis comes out every other week, saying "we've been very unlucky, not many decisions have gone our way"..

How about when Petrov ran past Pennant and Pennant fell to the floor and won a freekick, which lead to a goal, you cap-wearing pratt !!

He's Ethan Moors cousin, and can throw a football a really long way.

He can throw the ball a long way? Jesus, that must be more dangerous than a corner if it's near the box. Managers should take note.

Â