Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The Birmingham Mail refer to the players emerging to a "sea of Blue"!!!!!!!!Where are they then ....the friggin Mediteranean. Appallingly contrived dishonest reporting. Tell it like it was, absolutely pathetic turnout. I've seen more people turn up to a barbeque :crylaugh:

Matt Kendrick is a right **** brown noser when it comes to the Villa and spouts bollocks.

Hardly.

Hardly what? I'd only consider buying that rag if there was a national shortage of tiolet roll and I was desperate. There is a bluenose at work who buys it eveyday and everytime I've looked into it Matt Knedrick is spouting shit or brown nosing in relation to us. Its what that rag does though. Bill Howell was the same before him although much less of a brown noser.

Unfortunatey a lot of the local rags are the same. Abraham at the Express and Star is so far up Houlliers arse he is poking out of his **** mouth. They will do anything to stand a chance of the odd scoop. No big deal though as I guess anyone with a brain will take what these guys say with the contempt it deserves.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm very critical of Houllier when he deserves it and would never shy away from criticising him.

I try to be constructive and if you'd read my match reports they reflect that. I rightly panned Houllier for the FA Cup debacle and I really went for him in last Friday's press conference, passing on the feelings of the supporters and asking him to apologise. I was as angry as any supporter after that game.

Overall, I appreciate what Houllier is trying to do at Villa - just as some fans do and some don't. There is too much short termism in football these days and I believe what Villa need now is stability not another change. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Can't speak for that rocket polisher Kendrick though 8)

:crylaugh:

As for the actual story - I think Birmingham City Council should have given them their bus parade. They could have had the players on the top of the bus and the fans downstairs...

Appreciate the feedback. I'm very critical of Houllier when he deserves it and would never shy away from criticising him.

I try to be constructive and if you'd read my match reports they reflect that. I rightly panned Houllier for the FA Cup debacle and I really went for him in last Friday's press conference, passing on the feelings of the supporters and asking him to apologise. I was as angry as any supporter after that game.

Overall, I appreciate what Houllier is trying to do at Villa - just as some fans do and some don't. There is too much short termism in football these days and I believe what Villa need now is stability not another change. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Can't speak for that rocket polisher Kendrick though 8)

:lol::clap:

The Birmingham Mail refer to the players emerging to a "sea of Blue"!!!!!!!!Where are they then ....the friggin Mediteranean. Appallingly contrived dishonest reporting. Tell it like it was, absolutely pathetic turnout. I've seen more people turn up to a barbeque :crylaugh:

Matt Kendrick is a right **** brown noser when it comes to the Villa and spouts bollocks.

Hardly.

Hardly what? I'd only consider buying that rag if there was a national shortage of tiolet roll and I was desperate. There is a bluenose at work who buys it eveyday and everytime I've looked into it Matt Knedrick is spouting shit or brown nosing in relation to us. Its what that rag does though. Bill Howell was the same before him although much less of a brown noser.

Unfortunatey a lot of the local rags are the same. Abraham at the Express and Star is so far up Houlliers arse he is poking out of his **** mouth. They will do anything to stand a chance of the odd scoop. No big deal though as I guess anyone with a brain will take what these guys say with the contempt it deserves.

Appreciate the feedback.

No problem. It was a pleasure :lol:

400? really?? that is absolutely humilating

how do they expect to fill up a new stadium? the fiunny thing is this is probably their most successful season ever and still they have absymal following

apparently chasetown sold more tickets for an fa trophy away game than the blues have for everton lol

with regards to noses rather winning a cup than staying up - i would probably be the same if i supported a club who have been as shit as them

footy is about winning things - 99% of noses had never seen them win anything so i can see why they would take winning something and going down over finishin mid-table at best for 4/5 years before inevitably getting relegated and returning to their natural level

Â