Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Jesus christ. Couldn't pick a colour. What a shit club.

Blue, White good.

Claret and similar colours bad.

Anything else is also fair game for them. How hard is it.

In other news, If im spending £9000 on a suit i'd tell them where to go if they said I couldn't have it in my first choice colour.

Never have they lost hope? Sure they were calling for McLeish to be sacked earlier in the season. They called the board a bunch of promisers and in it to rob them. Their away attendance is one of the worst in the league. What a bunch of fuckwits.

Jesus what a horrible video. Talk about being obsessed with Villa. I also like how they left out the hooligan attacking our goalie as well. No pride in that incident? Drown the bastards.

The photo on this thread of the dogshitter wearing the stained vest at the sty, I seen the word removed today in town. It pisses me off that people who have never visited Birmingham ae prejudiced by that team's fans.

Just saw this on the BBC sport page:

"Birmingham midfielder Craig Gardner believes his team's run to the Carling Cup final might have been helped by his lucky underpants.

Full story: The Sun"

Probably full of rancid skidmarks as well

I think the fact they got a whole host of easy draws may have contributed to their advance to the final. When an injury-hit or recovering Villa side is your toughest opponent.... Brentford, Rochdale, MK Dons and a shite West Ham. At least last year we had to get past Blackburn, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc. The only time they left their pit in the tournament was to go to West Ham, which they lost. Lucky lucky lucky words removed.

not usually the type to lose ones temper with these bunch of fantasists..... i did, and it felt so nice :P

Crunch came when i was accused of being jealous lol. Yeah right......of what exactly?

They really are full of shite, started bringing the hooligan shit into it. But hey...nasty fcuker that i used to be, i pointed out that, mob on mob, they have always lost out on that aswell.

Fcuking loosers, all shit wind and bollox.

I think the fact they got a whole host of easy draws may have contributed to their advance to the final. When an injury-hit or recovering Villa side is your toughest opponent.... Brentford, Rochdale, MK Dons and a shite West Ham. At least last year we had to get past Blackburn, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc. The only time they left their pit in the tournament was to go to West Ham, which they lost. Lucky lucky lucky words removed.

I'm with the Proclaimer :nod: :nod: :nod:

Â