Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The Birmingham Mail refer to the players emerging to a "sea of Blue"!!!!!!!!Where are they then ....the friggin Mediteranean. Appallingly contrived dishonest reporting. Tell it like it was, absolutely pathetic turnout. I've seen more people turn up to a barbeque :crylaugh:

What is it with the Evening Mail and the bollocks they print! is it just to try and keep things sweet with the clubs that they butter up to them. Matt Kendrick is a right **** brown noser when it comes to the Villa and spouts bollocks. They are a joke of a rag.

It is a joke that a local newspaper cannot report the facts. Before the "civic reception" they reported that an expected 30,000 were due to turn up - but after they daren't report on the real news story - that Blues couldn't even manage to fill ONE stand full of supporters.

It is obviously down to financial reasons. In other words, if they piss off the whole of the Blues support (yes, I know that's not saying much) by reporting on just how shit a club they are then they could well do what The Sun did in Liverpool but with greater consequences. So I can't say I'm surprised, but it is still an absolute travesty when your local paper cannot even report facts.

As for the actual story - I think Birmingham City Council should have given them their bus parade. They could have had the players on the top of the bus and the fans downstairs...

The Birmingham Mail refer to the players emerging to a "sea of Blue"!!!!!!!!Where are they then ....the friggin Mediteranean. Appallingly contrived dishonest reporting. Tell it like it was, absolutely pathetic turnout. I've seen more people turn up to a barbeque :crylaugh:

Matt Kendrick is a right **** brown noser when it comes to the Villa and spouts bollocks.

Hardly.

Matt Kendrick is a right **** brown noser when it comes to the Villa and spouts bollocks.

Hardly.

Hardly what? I'd only consider buying that rag if there was a national shortage of tiolet roll and I was desperate. There is a bluenose at work who buys it eveyday and everytime I've looked into it Matt Knedrick is spouting shit or brown nosing in relation to us. Its what that rag does though. Bill Howell was the same before him although much less of a brown noser.

Unfortunatey a lot of the local rags are the same. Abraham at the Express and Star is so far up Houlliers arse he is poking out of his **** mouth. They will do anything to stand a chance of the odd scoop. No big deal though as I guess anyone with a brain will take what these guys say with the contempt it deserves.

Hardly what? I'd only consider buying that rag if there was a national shortage of tiolet roll and I was desperate. There is a bluenose at work who buys it eveyday and everytime I've looked into it Matt Knedrick is spouting shit or brown nosing in relation to us. Its what that rag does though. Bill Howell was the same before him although much less of a brown noser.

Unfortunatey a lot of the local rags are the same. Abraham at the Express and Star is so far up Houlliers arse he is poking out of his **** mouth. They will do anything to stand a chance of the odd scoop. No big deal though as I guess anyone with a brain will take what these guys say with the contempt it deserves.

Each to their own, I think your hatred for the manager is clouding the fact that it is their job and they aren't "your enemies" as you make out. I've read Birmingham Mail a couple of times and Kendrick isn't "spouting shit" infact quite the opposite.

Abraham is another I think you'll find isn't as bad as you make out.

Each to their own, I think your hatred for the manager is clouding the fact that it is their job and they aren't "your enemies" as you make out. I've read Birmingham Mail a couple of times and Kendrick isn't "spouting shit" infact quite the opposite.

Abraham is another I think you'll find isn't as bad as you make out.

I agree with this, I think your comments are a little over the top Mark, we had ages where people moaned about baggie bill and now a few moan about someone being pro villa, I have seen questions raised that would have been easier to avoid and even the other day it was pointed out to GH that the fans were not happy with him.

Abraham and Kendrick are decent journos. Always have time for replying on Twitter as well to be fair to them, and Abraham was alying into Houllier the other day!

Do you think we'd get a bus parade if the miracle happens and we win something?

Depends on the economy. I'm pretty sure the Blues didnt get a proper parade because nobody wanted to pay for it.

Â