Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Whilst I have no sympathy for a 40 stone man, especially a blue nose, would he not be able to classify himself as disabled and sit where the wheelchairs are and stuff?

Sorry if that sounds horrible "pretend to be disabled", that's not how I mean it.

In the article, he said, he'd take a disabled seat as long as he wasn't taking up a ticket for someone else who wanted to be there...

I guess any Blues fan can qualify for a disabled ticket though in reality.

This is what I found the funniest.

The last time Birmingham City made it to Wembley was in 1956, when they lost 3-1 to Manchester City in the FA Cup Final.
:lol:

I think it's more a case of them knowing their ground is a shit hole. No fans in the country like away games there, and I bet there's a few Birmingham fans who choose to watch from the armchair than go there. If they are going to rebuild the ground, they might as well expand it whilst they are at it. If nothing else it's a cover story for 'our ground is shit and we're sorry, we're working in it, promise!'.

Also they still have 10,000 tickets left for the Final.

Is this true? All I hear from colleagues and phone-ins is they're struggling to get tickets. I wonder what bullshit they'll come up with to explain any empty seats at Wembley.

they're struggling to get tickets because they haven't bothered going to any other games this year and therefore SHA's very own ticket requirements are putting their fans out of being able to buy tickets. They acknowledge on their site they barely/rarely get 25,000 for home PL games, which is disgusting btw, but funny how the fact their fans need to have been to games previously has left them with 10,000 left to fill a week before the final (is it a week or two weeks? either way atrocious)

Â