Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Also they still have 10,000 tickets left for the Final.

Is this true? All I hear from colleagues and phone-ins is they're struggling to get tickets. I wonder what bullshit they'll come up with to explain any empty seats at Wembley.

That is what Tom Ross wrote on Facebook

Also they still have 10,000 tickets left for the Final.

Is this true? All I hear from colleagues and phone-ins is they're struggling to get tickets. I wonder what bullshit they'll come up with to explain any empty seats at Wembley.

That is what Tom Ross wrote on Facebook

i spoke to him before the game thats what he said to me.

there attendance was appalling today and there fans are a joke, they didnt start singing till they was winning 2-0 then shut up after half a song.

the wednesday fans were absolutely brilliant

they're struggling to get tickets because they haven't bothered going to any other games this year and therefore SHA's very own ticket requirements are putting their fans out of being able to buy tickets. They acknowledge on their site they barely/rarely get 25,000 for home PL games, which is disgusting btw, but funny how the fact their fans need to have been to games previously has left them with 10,000 left to fill a week before the final (is it a week or two weeks? either way atrocious)

The final's next sunday.

Just goes to show how much we're underachieving when a club as small as blues are doing better than us in ALL THREE domestic competitions.
We're underachieving in the league yes, but they had a piss-easy draw in the Carling Cup and have also had a very easy draw for the FA Cup. They're doing so well in the cups this year purely because of the fact that practically all their cup games have been at home to either relatively shit teams (e.g. Wednesday or Brentford) or teams really struggling with form (us).

Are we out the FA Cup?

We might as well be after drawing Man City away!

I wonder when the last time was when Blues had, as we stand today, done better in all THREE competitions in one season?

Anyone know?

Nobody knows because it isn't happening now because we are still in the FA cup.. so it's not three, infact by the end of the season it may just be one (league cup final).

Oh and We might aswell be out of the cup? you call yourself a supporter?

A realistic supporter yes.

The most probable outcome is Man City will knock us out therefore the most likely outcome is blues will have got further than us in the FA Cup.

They've already got further in the league cup.

They are doing better than us in the league and have a game in hand.

When did they do a clean sweep on us before? (hopefully in the league obviously we'll overtake them)

Â