Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Incorrect. Of course any team can get lucky on one given night

WOW. I'm impressed you were aware of this.

Remember when Blues beat us at the pigsty in the Cup? Zigic spurns his shot and it luckily loops over the arm of a diving Friedel.

But I doubt that counts when it's against your argument.

Playing devil's advocate did you forget the goal that they scored that was behind the line (didn't count) and Gabby's offside goal?

Deflected goals and mis-hit shots that go in count for us as well as other teams you know.

Its not May. We'll finish well above SHA as their season falls away after a shafting in a final. They'll lose all hope.

Not to mention the fact they're the lowest goal scorers in the league and they won't get lucky all the time- Newcastle being an example.

Additionally, we're not out of the FA Cup. I don't care what punters are putting their money on. We'll have a good chance of getting into the quarter final, whoever we end up playing.

So Blues draw Bolton at home.

If they win that it will be interesting to see how many tickets they shift for the semi at Wembley given they're struggling to sell out for a final!

I know a couple of people who queued at 6am this morning for a ticket for the final.

I have no idea why - it's not like there is a high demand!

You really couldn't make this stuff up. Knowing them, they'll all be waiting outside the Sty on cup final day instead of at Wembley. :lol:

They would probably get their ticket quicker over the phone in the morning instead of standing in a ridiculously long queue full of unwashed retards, but that obviously hasn't registered in their thick inbred heads.

the blues will sell out the final with ease, got a few mates who queued for sillly hours for tickets - dont think noses have grasped the concept of telephones or the internet

lets not forget we barely sold out (might not have in fact; not 100% sure) the semi-final last yr, albeit against a team who turned us over by 7 a couple of weeks before

apparently last time the words removed got to wembley they lost to a team who had a goalie with a broken neck and lost lol; if true you couldnt make it up

They messed up the ticketing windows for the second game. As I recall they gave too long for season ticket holders to get tickets.

Villa sold out both matches.

It will be interesting whether all of the 9k hardcore of home fans that was at St Andrews on the weekend are going!

Â