Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Incorrect. Of course any team can get lucky on one given night but on the whole they will get more right than wrong.

If you think we will beat Man City away then fair play to you. I prefer to take a more realistic approach, and although I would like us to win, it is very very unlikely.

I've seen them destroy us 3-1 and 4-0 in the last year at their ground!

Incorrect. Of course any team can get lucky on one given night but on the whole they will get more right than wrong.

If you think we will beat Man City away then fair play to you. I prefer to take a more realistic approach, and although I would like us to win, it is very very unlikely.

I've seen them destroy us 3-1 and 4-0 in the last year at their ground!

I never said we can beat man city.. i'm simple not writing off the game before it has even been arranged.

I want us to win, I just think it is unlikely we will that game - particulaly with it being away.

On that basis I see Blues as more likely to have got further in the FA Cup this season (albeit with a favourable draw).

My point remains I can't remember the last time in 3 domestic competitions they have done better than us in the lot.

Let's wait and see - I'm more hopeful in the league.

The bookies will have us favourites to beat Blackburn next saturday. Might as well stay at home folks as the result is a foregone conclusion. As for the City game in the FA Cup (City are strong favourites against Notts County so they've already won), why bother going to that? We've already lost because the bookies will have City down as favourites. No point worrying about us finishing below SHA though, as the bookies have us more likely to finish higher. :bonk:

Also, Chelsea have already won the FA cu- oh wait.

I want us to win, I just think it is unlikely we will that game - particulaly with it being away.

On that basis I see Blues as more likely to have got further in the FA Cup this season (albeit with a favourable draw).

My point remains I can't remember the last time in 3 domestic competitions they have done better than us in the lot.

Let's wait and see - I'm more hopeful in the league.

I can't remember. Regardless, what's your point? That were having a poor season? **** hell I wouldn't have had a clue I it wasnt for you pointing it out. Thanks a lot Sherlock.

We played them in the league cup and.....lost

We played them in the league and bottled it.

Excuses, excuses.

When was the last time they had done better than us iin all 3 domestic competitions? Answer please!

Not sure the reason for this question, or it's relevance but in the interest of not leaving the question unanswered I think they have achieved it only once in the the 1967-68 season.

We played them in the league cup and.....lost

We played them in the league and bottled it.

Excuses, excuses.

When was the last time they had done better than us iin all 3 domestic competitions? Answer please!

Not sure the reason for this question, or it's relevance but in the interest of not leaving the question unanswered I think they have achieved it only once in the the 1967-68 season.

Without looking, what about 02/03? They finished above us in the league and we exited the FA Cup in the 3rd round.

When was the last time they had done better than us in all 3 domestic competitions? Answer please!

if your so fasinated by them why dont you go support them?

look at the ties they have had millwall, coventry and sheff wed

while we had sheff united (Away) and then blackburn and city away. they will probablyt draw the only non prem team at home enxt round while we get united away (Again)

When was the last time they had done better than us in all 3 domestic competitions? Answer please!

if your so fasinated by them why dont you go support them?

look at the ties they have had millwall, coventry and sheff wed

while we had sheff united (Away) and then blackburn and city away. they will probablyt draw the only non prem team at home enxt round while we get united away (Again)

Even talk sport said how favourable the cup draws have been to blues this season.

Everyone seems to think its nailed on that we're playing city next round, don't know why notts county are bothering to turn up!

Incorrect. Of course any team can get lucky on one given night

WOW. I'm impressed you were aware of this.

Remember when Blues beat us at the pigsty in the Cup? Zigic spurns his shot and it luckily loops over the arm of a diving Friedel.

But I doubt that counts when it's against your argument.

Thanks - so one season in our entire history blues have been superior to us in all three domestic competitions.

I asked the question just out of interest as it's not something I had recalled happening.

Looks like we better start picking up some league points :(

Â