Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I'm surprised Andy Gray came across as so incompetent for someone who's played the game. I wonder what he'd say if it was him that had been tackled.

"The boy's come of age", or some other cliched bollox

I'm surprised Andy Gray came across as so incompetent for someone who's played the game. I wonder what he'd say if it was him that had been tackled.

"The boy's come of age", or some other cliched bollox

Some idiot who sits behind me comes out with this bollocks all the time, yesterday he kept saying 'make yourself a hero son'.

Went to do a bit of shopping this evening at Asda in Chelmsley.

For the first time ever that I have been there, not one single solitary scum shirt was on view. :-)

haha ostrich man getting iin trouble :lol:

Birmingham City's Stephen Carr facing police probe

Apr 27 2010 by Edward Chadwick, Birmingham Mail

Birmingham City defender Stephen Carr is in hot water after he was seen apparently making an obscene gesture towards Villa fans.

The St Andrew’s favourite was caught on camera at the end of a tense Second City derby which was already mired in controversy and now faces a police probe.

He had led the protests against Villa’s contentious late penalty and, amid jeers from the home crowd as he left the pitch, Irishman Carr seemed to raise his arm and respond.

FA bosses said they were aware of the allegations and would look at the evidence before decided what to do.

Police said they had also received complaints and will be looking at the claims.

A spokesman said: “West Midlands Police have received a complaint regarding an offensive gesture allegedly made by a player at the end of yesterday’s match between Aston Villa and Birmingham City.

“The matter is currently being investigated by detectives from Birmingham Central police station and inquiries are ongoing.”

Because referee Martin Atkinson appears to have missed the flashpoint in Sunday’s match, the 33-year-old’s footballing fate will be determined by

A spokesman for the FA said: “We are aware of the incident and will be looking at the referee’s report and other available evidence before we decide what to do.”

The offence could carry a three-match ban which would see the Dubliner miss the two remaining games of the season and the start of next term.

Villa won the game 1-0 after James Milner’s 83rd minute penalty kick which was awarded as Blues looked to be heading for a draw.

Blues players surrounded the referee and furiously questioned his decision.

A spokesman for the club said they had not yet heard from the FA but were expecting to be contacted. “We are aware of the incident and we are looking at it internally,” said the spokesman.

Meanwhile, police said fans had been on their best behaviour and only three arrests were made.

A 38-year-old man from Aston was arrested on suspicion of possession of cannabis and causing a breach of the peace.

A 17-year-old boy from Lea Village was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and a 24-year-old man from Tamworth was arrested on suspicion of consuming alcohol within view of the pitch.

Chief Inspector Darren Miles said: “Months of planning had gone into the match day operation with officers working with Aston Villa to ensure that the event took place in a trouble-free and safe environment.

“As a result of this alliance and the fans good behaviour, I am pleased to say that the event passed off peacefully with only three arrests for minor offences.”

You gotta love it by bye loser

Â