Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

there was a st georges day march down horrell road in sheldon today and the **** loosers ruined it by flying a st george flag wih a scum badge on it singing shit on the villa. they really are a laughing stock. being from kingstanding i new it was mainly sha fans over there but this was embarassing.

?

League by only hoofing ball the up the field and make Abonglahor run like a headless chicken tactic and hopefully getting a goal.

wow the unwashed know how to function pc's? and the worm cant even spell gabbys name right!

One thing I agree with Mcleish on was when he said "The bigger teams always get these type of decisions for them"

Yep the bigger teams Mcleish. Always have been, always will be

There was a clip on sky sports in injury time of a nose putting a shirt on over the top of his blues shirt ready to leave the ground, oh the shame they have!

To be fair he probably just didn't want any trouble.

Just read through their match thread on one of their forums. hilarious.

They were sooo happy before the penalty. Hahaha.

Also why are they calling us cheaters? I agree it was a harsh penalty, but Gabby was still brought down by Johnson. He didn't dive. That hardly makes us cheaters does it? Be angry at the ref but we can't help that.

Anyway, never been happier to beat them. They've had a decent season and mcLeishhas done well with them, especially defensiely. A half decent striker and who knows.

But its nice to know they were shown their place in Birmingham...in our shadow.

Dermot Gallacher has just said on SSN that in the letter of the law it WAS a penalty, and that it's likely the FA will take action for their players surrounding the ref as he is duty bund to put all that in his report, and possibly for Johnsons slagging off of the ref.

So this wraps up the penalty thing, as a former head ref has just said, it WAS a penalty. Now shut the **** up noses.

how can that weasel johnsen say the ref bottled it? bottling means being scared to give, and he gave the penalty so how is that bottling.

so the refs a disgrace for giving a penalty taht they feel isnt a pen, so taht would mean every ref is a disgrace. how about the free penalty at the sty against wigan? didnt see him complaining there or the one at home to pompey?

poor sad losers, they have lost their world cup final. at least their manager knows we are a bigger club.

Pretty much every former ref I've read/seen/heard so far says it was a certain penalty and can't understand the complaints. It's nothing like the one we didn't get in the SF!

Out of interest, which refs have you heard talking about it

Pretty much every former ref I've read/seen/heard so far says it was a certain penalty and can't understand the complaints. It's nothing like the one we didn't get in the SF!

Gallagher, Poll and heard one of the radio. Can't think of his name at the moment, I'll have a search.

http://fortheintegrityofsoccer.blogs.com/about.html

This guy emailed me saying he thought it was a clear pen.

Â