Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Looking through the groups they are just complete and utter pond-life. I hate to have to stereotype a group of people but there are just so many fuckwits who have signed up to that hateful bile it's hard not to conclude that SHA supporters as a general cross-section are an uneducated bunch of tossers. How can this society contain so many retards in just one region?

I love stereotyping the Scum, because it's so **** easy

Sticking up for a murderer because he's a blues fan.

The reports I've read state that Lee Mockble was infact a Villa fan, and the incident all started because he was mistaken for a Blues fan.

Welcome to the free press.

Those reports were put out because they knew if it was put out that a sha fan killed a villa fan there would be hell to pay.

You read what the police wanted you to read.

99.9% that he's a blues fan? lived just round the corner from me in hall green. i also saw loads of folks running at the birmingham half marathon with justice for lee mockble t-shirts one had a b-lose cap and another b-lose shorts. pretty sure he was a nose tbh

The reports I've read state that Lee Mockble was infact a Villa fan, and the incident all started because he was mistaken for a Blues fan.

Those reports were put out because they knew if it was put out that a sha fan killed a villa fan there would be hell to pay.

It went to court, they couldn't lie about a detail like that in court.

And I remember at the time, people said Danny was at the scene. He probably ended up being a witness in court.

It was obvious the police said he was a Villa fan to prevent retaliation attacks. I heard the family of bluenoses aimed plenty of abuse at Christopher Priest's family as the judge read out the sentence.

It was obvious the police said he was a Villa fan to prevent retaliation attacks. I heard the family of bluenoses aimed plenty of abuse at Christopher Priest's family as the judge read out the sentence.

You heard correctly...

His mother Barbara nodded her head and tried to make eye contact with Mockble before also beginning to cry.

Mockble showed no emotion as he was led out of court after sentencing, but a group of his supporters called Mrs Priest “a tramp” and “a bitch.”

Police officers had to intervene as Mrs Priest responded by saying: “Justice has been done.”

Here

It went to court, they couldn't lie about a detail like that in court.

And I remember at the time, people said Danny was at the scene. He probably ended up being a witness in court.

If he wasn't a bluenose then why was his family singing blues songs and taunting the victims family in court, and why is there now a huge campaign from bluenoses trying to clear him? Pretty strange things to happen if he was a villa fan!

His mother Barbara nodded her head and tried to make eye contact with Mockble before also beginning to cry.

Mockble showed no emotion as he was led out of court after sentencing, but a group of his supporters called Mrs Priest “a tramp” and “a bitch.”

Police officers had to intervene as Mrs Priest responded by saying: “Justice has been done.”

pure pond scum

pure pond scum

Indeed lowest of the low. Its people like this who i just dont believe are human, and im not saying that just because they are Blues fans.

By the way the Villa fan called "Danny" who started the whole horrible event is a word removed too. Im not sticking up for a fan because he supports the same team as me.

By the way the Villa fan called "Danny" who started the whole horrible event is a word removed too. Im not sticking up for a fan because he supports the same team as me.

Glad someone said that.

Having just reread the report if the case, I was reminded there aren't any angels in all this to be frank.

Â