Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Got out of the car at the top of Witton Lane about an hour before the game just in time to see the lulu pride march

Never seen a more pathetic bunch. They waddled down the road, shouted at an eight year old boy for wearing a Villa scarf then were tamely rounded up by the police.

They then sang some Mary Poppins ditty before being led away, back to their zoo.

Maybe it was cause Gareth Bale's whole family were there.
Good one. :lol:

Seriously though, everytime I looked at them all I could think of was a cage of gorillas. They were just walking around aimlessly and flailing their arms about randomly.

Check out these scummy comments on Sky Sports

Jon Nighly (Birmingham City fan) says...

Never a penalty. Johnson clearly won the ball and momentum took him through the payer, you see it all the time that the players gets taken as well when i fair tackle has been done. Blues were the better team in both the games at St andrews and villa park.

Posted 15:00 25th April 2010

.Gareth Hodson (Birmingham City fan) says...

In big derbies you expect referees to get the big decisions correct, the decision to give a penalty was ludicrous. Fortunately, it hasn't cost the Blues anything this season.

Posted 14:56 25th April 2010

Sean M (Birmingham City fan) says...

Good performance from blues, were the better team the 2nd half. But you never get the result that you deserve. Villa wont get Champions League by only hoofing ball the up the field and make Abonglahor run like a headless chicken tactic and hopefully getting a goal.

Posted 14:16 25th April 2010

:puke:

Â