Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Carson Yeung: 'I'll bring China's finest to Birmingham'

But Yeung has a much more important masterplan. He wants Chinese stars at Birmingham. A reality TV show starts soon in Hong Kong to unearth youngsters and Yeung has told his scouts to find the best player in China and recruit him. It's the "Yao Ming model", after the player who helped American basketball become the No 1 foreign sport in China.

"The NBA took off [in China] thanks to the combination of the potential market then Yao Ming igniting it," Yeung says. "I'm mindful of the promotional effect of Yao Ming. But obviously we're not going to just bring in a mediocre Chinese player. We will source the best Chinese player, in due course, and we're already looking for that player. Maybe it's actually better to sign someone who is on the verge of being very good, and then grooming them to be better within the British system.

"But let me be clear that this is not something that we are doing in isolation. Alex McLeish is on top of the situation and aware of what we want to do. There is no notion that we would ever tell Alex McLeish who to play.

"McLeish is excellent. We couldn't ask for anyone better. He has a very good commercial sense. We're not going to impose a [Chinese] striker and remove James McFadden!

"But McLeish is excited that if we can unearth potential, and under his hand a player could be groomed to become English football's Yao Ming – that can be positive for the club."

Small Heath Alliance? What the f*ck sort of a name is that!?

A crap one.

But to give you a proper answer, Small Heath is the part of town that the pigdogs play in, much like Aston is the part the Villa are from and West Bromwich is the part that the Ollybuyiun play in.

Carson Yeung: 'I'll bring China's finest to Birmingham'

But Yeung has a much more important masterplan. He wants Chinese stars at Birmingham. A reality TV show starts soon in Hong Kong to unearth youngsters and Yeung has told his scouts to find the best player in China and recruit him. It's the "Yao Ming model", after the player who helped American basketball become the No 1 foreign sport in China.

"The NBA took off [in China] thanks to the combination of the potential market then Yao Ming igniting it," Yeung says. "I'm mindful of the promotional effect of Yao Ming. But obviously we're not going to just bring in a mediocre Chinese player. We will source the best Chinese player, in due course, and we're already looking for that player. Maybe it's actually better to sign someone who is on the verge of being very good, and then grooming them to be better within the British system.

"But let me be clear that this is not something that we are doing in isolation. Alex McLeish is on top of the situation and aware of what we want to do. There is no notion that we would ever tell Alex McLeish who to play.

"McLeish is excellent. We couldn't ask for anyone better. He has a very good commercial sense. We're not going to impose a [Chinese] striker and remove James McFadden!

"But McLeish is excited that if we can unearth potential, and under his hand a player could be groomed to become English football's Yao Ming – that can be positive for the club."

Laughing stock.

It's nearly upon us people, I have heard many a Bluenose complain that they are being charged £11 for a coach to VP...Hehehe what a disgrace. I love watching their unwashed faces as they gaze out of their coaches towards VP as if to say "That's what a proper football ground looks like".

:D

there was a st georges day march down horrell road in sheldon today and the **** loosers ruined it by flying a st george flag wih a scum badge on it singing shit on the villa. they really are a laughing stock. being from kingstanding i new it was mainly sha fans over there but this was embarassing.

So their CEO has quit

The Manager doesn't know why but insists there are good lines of communication in the club

The club won't actually say why in an official statement

The club lost in a court battle to have to pay £2.2mil, the deadline was Monday this week, it elapsed and the club did not pay with the investment bank they owe the money to threatening to sell the club to recover the debt....

Altogether now.............

There's a circus in the town...

there was a st georges day march down horrell road in sheldon today and the **** loosers ruined it by flying a st george flag wih a scum badge on it singing shit on the villa. they really are a laughing stock. being from kingstanding i new it was mainly sha fans over there but this was embarassing.

Aren't there about two dozen England flags with Villa slogans on them displayed at every home game?

Aren't there about two dozen England flags with Villa slogans on them displayed at every home game?

thats not exactly his point though is it, he is refering to st georges day parade?

So their CEO has quit

The Manager doesn't know why but insists there are good lines of communication in the club

The club won't actually say why in an official statement

The club lost in a court battle to have to pay £2.2mil, the deadline was Monday this week, it elapsed and the club did not pay with the investment bank they owe the money to threatening to sell the club to recover the debt....

Altogether now.............

There's a circus in the town...

the ceo resigning is a very strange one

Â