Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Hahahahaaa, 3-1 down at the break and only got one because the Citeh defence went AWOL after they'd gone two up.

Hope we destroy these clowns in 2 weeks

Finished 5 - 1!

We picked up a mate who lives in Northfield on the way to Wembley yesterday. As a result we drove through land of the noses to get to the M42, Villa scarves waving proudly out of the windows.

Even went on a detour to drive past the sha training ground so they could see.....that looks like a shed from the outside as well!

god how awful were the blosers today. seriously. they wont perform that poorlya aginst us as its their cup final but god they were completely shit.

:lol: gotta love it even though i wnated them to make city drop points.

citeh are very good surely they cant not finish 4th now? credit to city i think they deserve 4th

hehe... I see sticking 10 men behind the ball and defending for most of the game whilst desperately hoping they'll get a goal from somwhere didn't work very well today. small heath have stretched themselves to the maximum this season without any really quality in the team just relying on hard work from everyone and just keeping it tight in defence. It's actually quite remarkable how long their gameplan has lasted this season but I feel they'll realise that style of football only goes so far.

As a result we drove through land of the noses to get to the M42, Villa scarves waving proudly out of the windows.

It's a myth that the smurfs seem to have convinced people of. Because there's more Villa in the north of the city there must be loads of smurfs in the south. Well there's more in the south than in the north. But not more smurfs than Villa fans in my experience.

Citeh are very certain for 4th now, but the dirty cheating scousers will surely find a way of buying some refs.

Oh, and there aren't more Blosers in the south of the city, the whole north south divide is a myth. There are probably more blosers in Sheldon, Yardley and Chelmsley than Villa but there are probably an equal number of plastic Manure, scouse and chelsea fans.

I'd say the north of the city was about the same, I see more manure shirts around these days than Villa ones :cry: Such is the joy of imprinting brand identity on children these days.... :x

Citeh are very certain for 4th now, but the dirty cheating scousers will surely find a way of buying some refs.

Oh, and there aren't more Blosers in the south of the city, the whole north south divide is a myth. There are probably more blosers in Sheldon, Yardley and Chelmsley than Villa but there are probably an equal number of plastic Manure, scouse and chelsea fans.

I'd say the north of the city was about the same, I see more manure shirts around these days than Villa ones :cry: Such is the joy of imprinting brand identity on children these days.... :x

I live in Sutton Coldfield, I was born in Erdington. You must be joking about the North of the city being the same. Blues shirts are rarer than an Arab at a synagogue. I can honestly say that almost every shirt I see here is claret and Blue, with the odd Baggies shirt straying over . Chelmsley is always thought of as Nose territory, but trust me there are more than a few Villa fans there.

I live in Sutton Coldfield, I was born in Erdington. You must be joking about the North of the city being the same. Blues shirts are rarer than an Arab at a synagogue. I can honestly say that almost every shirt I see here is claret and Blue, with the odd Baggies shirt straying over . Chelmsley is always thought of as Nose territory, but trust me there are more than a few Villa fans there.

Sorry mate think you misread my post - or perhaps I didnt make myself clear....

In the north of the city its granted that there are more Villa about but probably an equal number of gloryhunters. I see Liverpool and Manure shirts all the time in Handsworth, Winson etc. Blosers are rare but not unheard of - I see blosers in Bearwood all the time.

In the south things are less clear cut, its a mix of Blose, Villa and the gloryhunters, and you only really see them everywhere in the obvious places. But there is probably no difference there either, just the knuckldraggers like to wear their shitty tops more often.

As for erdington - I've seen loads of blosers walking about there!

Sorry mate think you misread my post - or perhaps I didnt make myself clear....

In the north of the city its granted that there are more Villa about but probably an equal number of gloryhunters. I see Liverpool and Manure shirts all the time in Handsworth, Winson etc. Blosers are rare but not unheard of - I see blosers in Bearwood all the time.

In the south things are less clear cut, its a mix of Blose, Villa and the gloryhunters, and you only really see them everywhere in the obvious places. But there is probably no difference there either, just the knuckldraggers like to wear their shitty tops more often.

As for erdington - I've seen loads of blosers walking about there!

We'll have to agree to disagree. I've lived here all my life,and I just don't see em. Maybe 1 nose is running around trying to look like a crowd :lol:. 40 years ago, ONLY Villa, Blues and Baggie colours were seen in Birmingham. Sad reflection on parents that they pander to the seduction of their kids by Sky. One positive trend is that more and more of our ethnic fans are showing alleigance to their home city club.

As for erdington - I've seen loads of blosers grunting, and scraping their calloused knuckles along the pavement about there!

Fixed

Â