Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Its pure comedy gold at times, if you ever feel a little bit down get on there, you will laughing in minutes 

I can only echo this,  if I am feeling depressed about life i go on a small heath forum and genuinely realise how lucky I am.  (This really is true,  there is no way I can moan about life when there are still words removed from small heath around talking rubbish)

I was born in Brum,  and yes the chances of being born into a small heath family are slim,  maybe 20 %.  We are all winners in that respect.

But looking back on my life,  the Villa is at least part of the foundation of my life and has brought me much happiness.

If I had my life again but was born a small heath.  I don't know but as a life it would be 10% as good maybe.  

School,  work and general life as a small heath can't be good year after year and I hope this continues till they go bust.

I **** hate them with every molecule in my body,  it has got worse since I left the UK as well.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

I clearly need to get my SHA fix. Consider me admonished!

By all means do, but be wary of one or two on here who might try and ridicule you for it, as they have with me 🙄

It's the SHA pure bitterness that amuses me; it's almost all consuming with them and they will twist almost any thread into a pop at us, no matter how unrelated it is to Villa.

So much effort into hating us....obsessed, almost !

46 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

By all means do, but be wary of one or two on here who might try and ridicule you for it, as they have with me 🙄

It's the SHA pure bitterness that amuses me; it's almost all consuming with them and they will twist almost any thread into a pop at us, no matter how unrelated it is to Villa.

Personally, I've only ridiculed you for constantly saying they're obsessed (you even did it in this post!) whilst, at the same time, appearing to live on their forum and regurgitating the nonsense on here.

Each to their own, but I really don't understand it all.  It would appear the obsession goes both ways.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

I'm part of a Halesowen Facebook group (not active, but it's nice to see old photos etc).

There's one dweeb who, no matter what the subject, be it the old train station, or someone who's asking if the group knows an old Halesowen person, finishes his post with "SOTV".

He's in his late 50s, 

Imagine being that tediously thick.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Personally, I've only ridiculed you for constantly saying they're obsessed (you even did it in this post!) whilst, at the same time, appearing to live on their forum and regurgitating the nonsense on here.

Each to their own, but I really don't understand it all.  It would appear the obsession goes both ways.

Obsession is a rubbish word to describe what's happening here.

It's a "pointed" word.

41 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Obsession is a rubbish word to describe what's happening here.

It's a "pointed" word.

As I've blocked him/her i don't see their posts or replies to me. I only give much this much of a toss as what they think to say these few words just now 🥱....oh and i aint interested in checking on his/her profile either....unlike them 😂

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I can only echo this,  if I am feeling depressed about life i go on a small heath forum and genuinely realise how lucky I am.  (This really is true,  there is no way I can moan about life when there are still words removed from small heath around talking rubbish)

I was born in Brum,  and yes the chances of being born into a small heath family are slim,  maybe 20 %.  We are all winners in that respect.

But looking back on my life,  the Villa is at least part of the foundation of my life and has brought me much happiness.

If I had my life again but was born a small heath.  I don't know but as a life it would be 10% as good maybe.  

School,  work and general life as a small heath can't be good year after year and I hope this continues till they go bust.

I **** hate them with every molecule in my body,  it has got worse since I left the UK as well.

Agree totally.

I was brought up in an area equidisant from St Andrews and Villa Park but fortunately my older brother decided to support Villa so we all followed.

SHA -the ground,the team,the fans,the general ethos is so bleak and always has been.To have that instead of Villa,I would probably be needing some medication for it.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Only2McInallys said:

To have that instead of Villa,I would probably be needing some medication for it.

Exactly,  life can be tough at times but imagine all your life being a small heath.  It's almost a disability in my eyes,  half laugh at them ,  half pity them.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

There could be a thread entitled "best curry houses in Brum", and by the 2nd post da Vile and "Greasy" will be crowbarred into the comments, before the whole thread becomes and argument about our club. 

I sum it up like having a winning lottery ticket and losing it.

It must eat away at you that you could have gone against your father's wishes and supported Villa but you never did and now you try and justify daily with outlandish rubbish.

That's why is funny.

17 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

There could be a thread entitled "best curry houses in Brum", and by the 2nd post da Vile and "Greasy" will be crowbarred into the comments, before the whole thread becomes and argument about our club. 

We would not be aloud to eat in them 

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Guilty.  They start a new thread about us every time we play and it's pure gold.  It was worth going on just for this...

🤣

I’m the same I’ve hated that shower of shit since day I got into watching blues and that was from day 1 from when my dad took me down St. Andrews, I snear and hold my breath when any one passing by me who wears a shite top,I’ve not brought or eaten things related to them like food, colour of tins or packets of sweets crisps won’t even touch anything claret I seriously hate them and I know it ridiculous but I don’t give a shite them lot look down on us and think we are shit but I’m so glad my da brought me up to be a blues fan and I’m proud of it , them lot have this grandeur about them that think thay are this god dam worthy club who should be automatic top 4/6 club and I am so glad I’m not that way give me the way we look at football and what we are just go game to game win lose or draw we support the team end of , kro @sotv

That's genuinely shocking.    A nose who knew his father.  Must have been on day-release.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

That's genuinely shocking.    A nose who knew his father.  Must have been on day-release.

To be fair he's also his brother, keeping it in the family like the rest of the filth. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Exactly,  life can be tough at times but imagine all your life being a small heath.  It's almost a disability in my eyes,  half laugh at them ,  half pity them.

Never pity them. Dirty unwashed scum.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Just to continue with my "obsession" 🥱😉😂😉:

Screenshot_20210522-180915_Chrome.jpg

I wonder how many of the great unwashed think about that 'goal' while ploughing their sisters from behind. Lots I reckon.

• Haha 4

Â