Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Like, if you’re gonna be racist and offensive at least get it right. Shouldn’t it be Sum not Som? The **** spunk puddles can’t even get hate crimes correct. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I am sure the great unwashed will be sh****ng their sisters in celebration but I'd be thinking "be careful what you wish for !"

On 09/05/2021 at 22:48, Ingram85 said:

Like, if you’re gonna be racist and offensive at least get it right. Shouldn’t it be Sum not Som? The **** spunk puddles can’t even get hate crimes correct. 

I've never known spelling to be a racist's strong point.

• Like 2

Given the ownership issues I don’t think they’ll appoint anyone that will be anything other than a yes man to the owners.

SHA are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I heard an interview with Bowyer on WM tonight.

He really does sound retarded, he talks so slow.

I said this a few weeks ago, he sounds like a happy shopper knock off of Brendan rodgers

On 09/05/2021 at 22:48, Ingram85 said:

in their defence, it's its the brummy spelling...like mum/mom

• Like 1

Just watched the second half of their U18s in the play-off semi-final, they were losing 2-0 with about five minutes left to play then scored two goals in a couple of minutes to make it 2-2 before Charlton then scored a winner in injury time, Charlton will now play Wigan in the final.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, useless said:

Just watched the second half of their U18s in the play-off semi-final, they were losing 2-0 with about five minutes left to play then scored two goals in a couple of minutes to make it 2-2 before Charlton then scored a winner in injury time, Charlton will now play Wigan in the final.

You gotta be one desperate dude to want to watch any type of small heath team :)

• Like 1

There was talk that we might be trying to sign some of their youngsters for our academy so watched to see if any of them stood out, none of them really stood out including the younger Bellingham brother, their best player was probably George Hall on the left-wing.

Edited by useless
It was worth it to see them lose 😈
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, useless said:

All is well that ends well. Unlucky plucky Blues Better luck next year. Hopefully the mental scars of the defeat will haunt them forever ruining any potential progression in the game

• Haha 2

Â