Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m ok with them bumbling just above the trap door tbh. It means they have pretty much nothing to look forward to next year apart from more of the same.

If/when they go down there’s a chance they will collapse, sparking a sale and restart with new competent owners.

The longer they scrape by at the bottom of the Championship the longer we can be sure they are providing us with a hilarious side show.

I agree but I’d prefer them to bumble above the League 1 trap door. They are too close for comfort in the C’ship and tbh the stench is unsettling. They just need that final push round the u bend then they can stay in the exit pipes for ever more. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Just had to take a nose to task on a non football forum I contribute to, he's tagging all his posts with KRO SOTV. 

I mean really.  I've just informed him there is no need for that nonsense. 

He's not responded yet but another forum member called "blueboy" has immediately replied with "what nonsense?" 

They really really are so completely small time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Currently 0-4 down at home. Can’t you tell they’re safe.

What a pointless club.

Looking at the team.  Its a weakened side. Looks like he is resting and experimenting perhaps

• Like 1

On 01/05/2021 at 17:02, Genie said:

Probably playing players without appearance bonuses in their contracts.

Play 30 games a season and get a large tube of salt n vinegar pringles and 50g Drum baccy?

On 01/05/2021 at 17:02, Genie said:

Probably playing players without appearance bonuses in their contracts.

joking aside, things really could be that desperate

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

joking aside, things really could be that desperate

I agree. Most players have win bonuses, could also be a team designed not to win to avoid paying more in wages now that they are safe from relegation.

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree. Most players have win bonuses, could also be a team designed not to win to avoid paying more in wages now that they are safe from relegation.

If Hogan has a goal bonus they could have started him

• Haha 3

Seems like things are going too well for them at the moment, feels like something bad is due to happen, or they're due to do something to embarrass themselves.

• Like 1

Small Heath ladies have been deducted a point due to fielding an ineligible player (she am suspended)... What fans they have are now being punished (unlike the scum from the ESL). 

Ruesha Littlejohn: Birmingham City deducted point for fielding ineligible player

Birmingham City have been deducted a point and fined £400 for playing midfielder Ruesha Littlejohn while she was suspended.

The 30-year-old has been given a one-match ban which means she will miss her club's final Women's Super League game of the season against Tottenham.

Link To BBC Sport Story About This Happenstance

Edited by Raver50032

Â