Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

6 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Imagine being bent over in the showers at Winson Green thinking “it was all worth it, SOTV” 

FTFY

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That is pretty tragic tbh, but while it's an extreme example, he's far from alone. It's good fun taking the piss out of them, but anyone who genuinely dislikes someone based on nothing but the sports team they support really needs to gain a bit of perspective.

Its the fact that some won't eat Muller Rice because they sponsored us 25 years ago is what makes me laugh the most. I couldn't even name 3 sponsors of small heath in the 40 years. 

I hope JLR sponsor us one year as surely a load of them would have to quit their jobs! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its the fact that some won't eat Muller Rice because they sponsored us 25 years ago is what makes me laugh the most. I couldn't even name 3 sponsors of small heath in the 40 years. 

I hope JLR sponsor us one year as surely a load of them would have to quit their jobs! 

What jobs? 

Most of them stay in all the time with Palma Thehanderson and the Bolton 2-2 DVD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The only one I remember was Triton showers, never a more apt sponsor for them as a football club 

19 hours ago, Greenfly said:

It's also concerning that there are people like this around. The fact that I have to be careful of where and how I wear Villa related clothing because I might encounter someone who thinks like that is a major problem. The football team I support should not be a factor when considering my safety, just like the genres of music I like or the type of games I play shouldn't be.

Imagine going to prison over someone preferring sudoku to crosswords. It's the same logic in my eyes.

Well done for managing to mention sudoku and crosswords in the blose thread! 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Davkaus said:

That is pretty tragic tbh, but while it's an extreme example, he's far from alone. It's good fun taking the piss out of them, but anyone who genuinely dislikes someone based on nothing but the sports team they support really needs to gain a bit of perspective.

Totally agree, sounds like typical bluenose scum to me. 

8 hours ago, One For The Road said:

Don't forget Flybe... Now, whatever happened to them. Lol

They were doomed because all of us monied Villa Fans refused to fly with them when visiting our overseas second homes. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They were doomed because all of us monied Villa Fans refused to fly with them when visiting our overseas second homes. 

The flights we get between our homes in the shires, but never town. We’re not allowed there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The only one I remember was Triton showers, never a more apt sponsor for them as a football club 

Yes this! Their shirt that season looked like it was covered in puke.

Its not just Villa and sha.....

A few years ago I was in Manchester chatting to a couple of guys on a training course, I asked them was it true that no one in Manchester supports yanited, one of them responded by saying its true, he looked at the other guy and said "he plays golf and hates man yanited so much when he has to buy some more multi coloured plastic golf Tee's, he picks out all the red ones and chucks them in the bin ! 😀

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Xela said:

I worked at JLR for 40 years. Trust me there are just as many Villa fans there as Blues, if not more. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Who even is their current sponsor? I've just realised I may be using a product that I shouldn't because I've not the smallest idea about anything to do with them. 

It's probably only worth a pittance anyway. 

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Well I used to fly with them back to my family estate in the shires. Although it was difficult to get a seat after a home game. 

• Haha 2

Â