Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Just to continue with my "obsession" 🥱😉😂😉:

Screenshot_20210522-180915_Chrome.jpg

Absolute mentalists. Even Bournemouth fans have moved on! 

How many games were left in the season when it happened? About 10? They seem to have no idea that the whole season would have played out differently if that gone in. Butterfly effect etc. 

Still, it gives them something to fixate on when they are fingering their relatives. 

• Haha 1

I had a look on their forum and they were calling s 'Morally repellent' for 'crippling the local opposition', this is in reference to us taking a couple of their U11s who were apparently getting 'Jude type recognition' and Carla Ward leaving them to join us, in the case of Carla Ward they've only got themselves to blame, their women's team was so badly neglected that at times this season they only had one player on the bench, their own players even had to send a formal letter of complant to the owners about the working conditions... This was apparently their recovery and fitness room...

TELEMMGLPICT000255075084_trans_NvBQzQNjv

Basically a portacabin.

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

I worked with a guy who had entered the London Marathon on behalf of a cancer charity. When his vest and shorts turned up they were claret and blue. He sent them back and ran for a different charity. 

Also a manager at work once ripped the Acorns wristband off my arm. Obviously I was bloody livid, so I suggested that he bought me a Harry's band and I'd buy him an Acorns one and we'd wear both. He downright refused.

They really can be pathetic.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

After reading some of the comments on here had a five minute look at the SHA forum and there is a Villa match thread vs Spurs!

Poor old Albert chriped up with:

"If you've refused jobs after being unemployed for a long time because of your hatred of them, lost jobs because of your hatred of them, being kicked out of school because of your hatred of them, finished with girlfriends because of your hatred of them (Aston, not the girl😁), not attended family weddings because of your hatred of them & been sent to prison because of your hatred of them, then yes, you probably hate them as much as i do. And yes, i realise how ridiculous all that is, and yes, i realise i've ruined a lot of my life, and yes i really do regret the stupid decisions i've made and the opportunities i've missed but i can't change that now. I also wish i could rid myself of the hatred for them that gets me down nowadays but i can't seem to, no matter how much i try to tell myself that it's not that important. It's just ingrained in me and i can't shake it off. 
Sorry for the long boring post."

:crylaugh:

Jesus Christ, that guy needs therapy. That's way too much emotional investment in something that ultimately means so little.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

After reading some of the comments on here had a five minute look at the SHA forum and there is a Villa match thread vs Spurs!

Poor old Albert chriped up with:

"If you've refused jobs after being unemployed for a long time because of your hatred of them, lost jobs because of your hatred of them, being kicked out of school because of your hatred of them, finished with girlfriends because of your hatred of them (Aston, not the girl😁), not attended family weddings because of your hatred of them & been sent to prison because of your hatred of them, then yes, you probably hate them as much as i do. And yes, i realise how ridiculous all that is, and yes, i realise i've ruined a lot of my life, and yes i really do regret the stupid decisions i've made and the opportunities i've missed but i can't change that now. I also wish i could rid myself of the hatred for them that gets me down nowadays but i can't seem to, no matter how much i try to tell myself that it's not that important. It's just ingrained in me and i can't shake it off. 
Sorry for the long boring post."

:crylaugh:

Gotta be the weapon that tried to punch Grealish 

7 hours ago, Greenfly said:

Jesus Christ, that guy needs therapy. That's way too much emotional investment in something that ultimately means so little.

It is quite sad in a way. Obviously got huge mental issues and needs help. 

That is pretty tragic tbh, but while it's an extreme example, he's far from alone. It's good fun taking the piss out of them, but anyone who genuinely dislikes someone based on nothing but the sports team they support really needs to gain a bit of perspective.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Xela said:

It is quite sad in a way. Obviously got huge mental issues and needs help. 

It's also concerning that there are people like this around. The fact that I have to be careful of where and how I wear Villa related clothing because I might encounter someone who thinks like that is a major problem. The football team I support should not be a factor when considering my safety, just like the genres of music I like or the type of games I play shouldn't be.

Imagine going to prison over someone preferring sudoku to crosswords. It's the same logic in my eyes.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Anymore bitter comments from them today after our win?

Thwy must be absolutely raging at us beating spurs and chelsea

Not going to soil my eyesight but I suspect it included ‘greasey wern even touched and if e woz he musta edbutted the chelsee guys and’.

‘Mate’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â