Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How many he is scored in the last 5 under a half decent manager?

Admit it, you're a Jookie fanboi :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, useless said:

They only played two days ago on Tuesday against QPR, so a tough ask, but Rotherham will close the gap to three points if they win today, they then play small heath on Sunday.

Well that went well. 

• Haha 1

It was always going to be a tough for Rotherham to get anything today, they played just 48 hours ago against QPR. Result does mean that Coventry go above small heath. Rotherham can still close the gap to three points if they win on Sunday and will have two games in hand, but again it will be tough for them with the amount of games they're being asked to play in such a short period of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

It was always going to be a tough for Rotherham to get anything today, they played just 48 hours ago against QPR. Result does mean that Coventry go above small heath. Rotherham can still close the gap to three points if they win on Sunday and will have two games in hand, but again it will be tough for them with the amount of games they're being asked to play in such a short period of time.

I admire your determined optimism but the sister shaggers are safe for another year mate. The teams below them are your username. 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, useless said:

They are safe mate. The teams below them are crap.

The bowyer bounce will eventually go to shit once the off the field problems continue. Hopefully they hit a bad run of form towards the end and carries on next season. 

I’m ok with them bumbling just above the trap door tbh. It means they have pretty much nothing to look forward to next year apart from more of the same.

If/when they go down there’s a chance they will collapse, sparking a sale and restart with new competent owners.

The longer they scrape by at the bottom of the Championship the longer we can be sure they are providing us with a hilarious side show.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m ok with them bumbling just above the trap door tbh. It means they have pretty much nothing to look forward to next year apart from more of the same.

If/when they go down there’s a chance they will collapse, sparking a sale and restart with new competent owners.

The longer they scrape by at the bottom of the Championship the longer we can be sure they are providing us with a hilarious side show.

Yea thats how i see it.

Although anyone wanting to buy that club will be very difficult as no one knows who owns what and also the club doesnt even own a ground  or hardly any assets.

If you add to that the huge debts they have oldham athletic would be a better prospect to buy than them

Shouldn't the owners of their ground be repairing it to make it fit for purpose? 

They sound like one of those shitty landlords you read about in the Evening Mail who leave a leaky roof, broken windows and allow rat infections. 

Can't Bowyer pose for a front page picture with a pitiful frown on his face in front of a broken stand? 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Shouldn't the owners of their ground be repairing it to make it fit for purpose? 

It's an interesting question - they've only owned it for two weeks so I guess we don't know the answer yet but unless the club have sold it 'as seen' then I guess the cost of any repair was included in the rent negotiations - it could also be the case that the owners don't repair a stand because they don't believe the club can'sell the tickets for that stand anyway and the club are happy with it closed because it keeps the rent down.

Selling the ground outside of the club structure is a huge risk, they'd already sold it to themselves last year, but now it's owned by an external company then they're subject to the whims of that company.

Â